TP Killing System Exploit

1. 7 years ago

How about we ban acquiring player coordinates through use of tp?

Some players will wait for someone in the chat to say "tp to me" and then tp to that person to try and trick them into accepting their request by accident, then if they succeed they will not attack the player because of the rules, but save the coordinates for later and get back there by other means to raid or grief. I believe that this should be banned.

All the people who do this will disagree.

2. Nope still on the player who accepts the tp, only thing being enforced is killings. As stated its on the player who they choose to trust with their location and their loss for bringing the wrong person.

3. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Yes but sometimes people accept certain requests by accident, thinking that they are from another player.
    This doesn't seem right because the player is not choosing to invite them, they are clicking the wrong accept button by accident.

4. sorry hax, not with you on this one, tp should still be used on the basis of trust

5. UNfortunatly, we cant stop them from saving them anyway. even if we enforced a rule about it, they would wait and "find" it later- we've been in that situation before.

6. Ok... How about a confirm tp feature, so that when you click accept, it tells you the name of the player again and you confirm it in chat with another button. This would at least prevent these types of issues from happening as often.

7. Its enough with the current form, again its on the player for not reading it correctly there is no accidentally accepting as it clearly states the name of the one who wishes to tp before u click accept.

8. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Yes but if you ask someone to tp to you and you see a tp request, you are going to assume that it is the person that you asked and not some random dude that wants your cords. Sometimes people do not read the name because they think that it is someone they know.
    I think a confirm tp feature would be great.

9. Edited 7 years ago by GibsonAxe

Again as i said that's the players own fault for not reading it, ignorance is not an excuse.Hitting the accept button is the confirmation no need for a double confirm.

10. None of the servers including big spigot servers have a confirm tpa, if you send the request to to the wrong person, you can just log out. Adding a confirm would be a whole re-write of the tpa system.

or Sign Up to reply!