New leadership

1. 7 years ago

Blesian

1 Jun 2016 Suspended

The Celestial Order capital has been invaded, the leader of the order has been seen running for his dear life and abandoned the capital. We have stopped production of new bases on a snow mountain and at a desert. With the abandonment of the capital I have assumed control of the order, _Haxington_ aka Noobington, aka Loggington has been stopped in his tracks and is no longer fit to lead the order. "We have swept away your defences in one night" speaks the holy undead who has seen the underverse. If the past members and past leader of the order wish to return to the capital, prima noctae will have to be reinstituted in order to maintain control. Know that the order was taken with 2 or less people whom wish only to bring honour to this faction that has been crippled by underwhelming past members such as noobington, noobrunner and co.

Shall the new order rise from the ashes that it never had the chance to stand above of!

- Commander out

2. Gg, is this true or are you trolling..?

3. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@_Confederacy_ Gg, is this true or are you trolling..?

Im pretty sure its correct that they got raided.
    Flux taking over isn't happening though.

4. Ah, congrats

5. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

Edit: I thought you were Haxington for some reason. I didn't read it close enough.

6. Prepare for war.

7. Deleted 7 years ago by T0rsion
  8. Who are you warring against @_Haxington_

9. Blesian

1 Jun 2016 Suspended

@_Haxington_ I believe war is waged by two sides at minimum. When I show up outmanned 2.5:1 and end up with 4 celestial members dead, you running scared and suffering no casualties, this is a slaughter. Not a war. Your time is over. The order is mine.

10. R.I.P

11. @deathadder @_Haxington_ I believe war is waged by two sides at minimum. When I show up outmanned 2.5:1 and end up with 4 celestial members dead, you running scared and suffering no casualties, this is a slaughter. Not a war. Your time is over. The order is mine.

I dont think thats how it works and people are just going to follow someone because they killed the previous leader...... But congrats on the attack!

12. Is this a civil war?

13. @jdakandeek Is this a civil war?

My question is that is anyone actually following and siding with deathadder/flux

14. who is flux?

15. Fluxated. I couldnt remember his full ign at the time.

16. Lol shame hax

17. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Wow Blesian that was the best trap of 2016, I r8 8/8. </Sarcasm>

Anyway, you can have the sky base, it's yours.

We have moved to one of our other bases.

Peace

Haxington

18. @deathadder - Commander out

XD that made my day.

19. Lol hax im pretty sure that one will be destroyed aswell

20. Blesian

2 Jun 2016 Suspended

@_Haxington_ Wow Blesian that was the best trap of 2016, I r8 8/8. </Sarcasm>

Anyway, you can have the sky base, it's yours.

We have moved to one of our other bases.

Peace

Haxington

[UPDATE] New leadership

This just in; Haxington aka Loggington aka Noobington has announced his unretreat from the capital of the order. On this note Commander Blesian has assumed full control of the Celestial Order and all past members have been removed from the ranks as they have all been found unworthy. Let it be known that _Haxington_'s past transgressions as Leader of the Celestial Order have not brought this faction completely crashing down. There is still time to rise above recruiting leathers such as noobrunner and noobiliat.

The order shall live long and prosper for the first time since creation!

sidenote: even Loggington's own "loyal" members recognise him as a noob.

-image-

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!