Any one play slither?

1. 7 years ago

Any one play slither?

2. I have skin leaks -image-

3. My Internet makes it really jerky and hard to control on my iPad and computer, so I don't much. I'm hoping an update will come that'll make it control better for me

4. Edited 7 years ago by jontzjr

Yeah go into to the settings panel on ios for more control options

5. -image-

more skin leaks i found

6. I did, I ended up using the arrow one. My connection just sputters and it makes it annoying. How do you add those skins? Is it like a mod or something?

7. Edited 7 years ago by JDAKandEEK

Slither is much better on the computer unlike agar that is better on the phone. What are these skin leaks you are posting? I've done better than this but one of the only pics i have. I haven't played in weeks tho.

-image-

8. Edited 7 years ago by FlashFood

So is all that a browser extension to make the extra info?

9. i do play =D lel

10. yeah it gives you coords if you are playing with a friend. you can also connect to their game. that is what the server ip is for. the rest of it is useful for basically going afk for a second or trying to take a screenshot.

11. Sorry but Slither looks stupid lol

12. so does your base bruh

13. Oooohh

14. @jdakandeek Slither is much better on the computer unlike agar that is better on the phone. What are these skin leaks you are posting? I've done better than this but one of the only pics i have. I haven't played in weeks tho.

-image-

Hacks! You're one of those people who play slither >:(

15. @pand1024 Hacks! You're one of those people who play slither >:(

Oh pls, that is the optifine of slither.

16. @jdakandeek Oh pls, that is the optifine of slither.

Are you saying that the zoom feature, for instance, doesn't give you an unfair advantage? Hacks! Less like optifine more like xray IMO.

17. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  18. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  19. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  20. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!