Post a Reply

When a new player joins for the first time..

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

i try to give new players who ask for help epearls, farming stuff and a passage to the nether roof along with some food and advice. it rlly helps them especially with how ez it is to get enderpearls. in half an hour the otherday i distributed ofer 45 stacks of epearls by dropping them off at sawn, it didnt cause lag cuz i announced the drop and many layers came to pick em up. i also try to drop it near new players so they get a little richer and have something to trade for other stuff such as food or seeds

of coourse i dont have supplies to get to roof by myself so i always ask raven for some help, and somehow raven always gets to roof so easily!(share me the secet when i get unbanned in a few hours plz)

btw special mention to _underscre_ or something like that for giving me a free diamond sword when my sword broke at the end farm! i belive these simple donations can help new players so much.

2. @TheForgotten20 i try to give new players who ask for help epearls, farming stuff and a passage to the nether roof along with some food and advice. it rlly helps them especially with how ez it is to get enderpearls. in half an hour the otherday i distributed ofer 45 stacks of epearls by dropping them off at sawn, it didnt cause lag cuz i announced the drop and many layers came to pick em up. i also try to drop it near new players so they get a little richer and have something to trade for other stuff such as food or seeds

of coourse i dont have supplies to get to roof by myself so i always ask raven for some help, and somehow raven always gets to roof so easily!(share me the secet when i get unbanned in a few hours plz)

btw special mention to _underscre_ or something like that for giving me a free diamond sword when my sword broke at the end farm! i belive these simple donations can help new players so much.

he probably has vip or vip+ vip ranks have a warp to the nether roof

3. im a new player (2-3 hours+3 on the forums) with several questions
    wrs the nether roof path?
    wrs the ender man farm?
    how do i join a faction/town?
    is there a map of the world some were?
    how u guys get 20+ dimond BLOCKS?
    wr the stores i here about?(blackshop,raven publishing)