Well Im not getting unbanned

1. 7 years ago

So Nystic wont unban my account even though i wasnt even playing on my account when i got ban it was a "friend" that was pranking me. This is my all time favorite server and i just want to know what everyone thinks about Nystics option to not unban me

2. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  3. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

We have not and will not unban accounts caught hacking. I'm sorry you are upset by the ruling judgement but the fact is you were caught using a hacked client on the server. This is your punishment plain and simple no grey area about it.

The fact that this is your all time favourite server means nothing to me when considering your ban appeal for using a modified client on the server.

I'll say it for the last time, you arent getting unbanned, no ammount of whining or complaining is gonna change it, your appeal is denied and so help me if you make another post about it ill suspend your forum account too.

Thread locked

Nysic

4. @Skrub_L0rd

Your appeal has been denied already, be a grown up and accept the consequences of your actions. Take responsibility of leaving your password of your account open to anyone. That is entirely your own fault.
    We don't babysit big offenders like your account. If you want to come back so badly get another account and period.

or Sign Up to reply!