Forgiveness Thread

1. 7 years ago

This thread is to forgive whoever has wronged you and hopefully get along at least a little more. This thread might lead to a more peaceful community and no matter how embarassing the cause of pain was, feel free to post it here. :)

2. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  3. hush -_-

@argonFiles hippie

4. I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

5. So, you be the thread maker since the lag spikes?

6. I forgive Davidgoliat for killing me

7. @Blackfish So, you be the thread maker since the lag spikes?

why not

8. @ViciousKangaroo I forgive Davidgoliat for killing me

You don't have to do this. It's like one guy apologizing for spilling water on the floor..and the other making some giant forgiveness cake

9. well, i wish i can turn back time -so i wouldn't tell my bestfriends about my feelings to her and we can still be friends as long as we live till our last breath.

10. @argonFiles You don't have to do this. It's like one guy apologizing for spilling water on the floor..and the other making some giant forgiveness cake

arggg you are defeating the point of this thread

11. @argonFiles You don't have to do this. It's like one guy apologizing for spilling water on the floor..and the other making some giant forgiveness cake

I did something similar once not telling you which side i was on but i was involved.

12. I forgive you guys for being noobs

13. @iclutchHD I forgive you guys for being noobs

look who's talking! it's inubHD

14. I forgive iclutch for being nub, too :)

15. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

i forgive you all for not being as cool as me <3

Alert: ego overload %120

16. I forgive myself for jumping into lava

17. I don't forgive you all for not being corvids.

Caw! Caw!

18. @QuietSheep I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

You don't even go here!

(I think you're in the wrong thread)

19. I forgive Blackfish_ and davidGoliat for raiding my base.

I have more diamonds now than I did in that old base anyways :P

20. @QuietSheep I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

Get along in middle school ftw? Screw getting along in middle school, that's when the fighting started imfao.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!