1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Aquafyna

This is my farm. It produces a shit ton of carrots and potatoes. As you can see here, there's currently no crops for I'm adding more farmland. It has two layers. It contains 7,744 dirt meaning it could hold 7,744 crops..I'm curious what your farm looks like so feel free to take screenshots and posts it here. I just wanna do a comparison.

-image-

2. Edited 7 years ago by mightymyntz

-image-

Four identical towers with four levels each, each housing its own type of crop. Not my base, but I built most of them.

3. That cool! I like how the towers uses 4 different type of woods. Seems like a cool farm.

4. @KatcheD That cool! I like how the towers uses 4 different type of woods. Seems like a cool farm.

Mhm, each wood corresponds to the type of crop it houses.

5. Edited 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo

Nice buildings lol i am shit when it comes to building

6. @ViciousKangaroo Nice buildings lol i am shit when it comes to building

Agreed. Don't post your farm here plz *hug*

7. I'll have to post some pictures of my farms. And automatic pumpkin farms

8. I have no farms... Had one at my old base that was used for getting fair amounts of emeralds but that is now obsolete so I have no farm

9. @_Confederacy_ I have no farms... Had one at my old base that was used for getting fair amounts of emeralds but that is now obsolete so I have no farm

how is it obsolete?

10. @PenguinMytyMJ how is it obsolete?

You needed 48 stacks of crops for 1 stack of diamond, my farm gave 24 stacks.
    With the new trades you need 128 stacks and my base got raided shortly after that so I no longer farm, now that iron and gold are far more efficient than farming, I mine iron and get diamond.

11. Not bad, katche

12. Lmao

or Sign Up to reply!