Shvex Ban Appeal #2

1. 7 years ago

Title of the thread: Shvex's Ban Appeal

In Game Name: shvex

Reason for your ban: "chat violations inappropriate comments" <shvex>"Nice client faghead" >>>

Why should you be unbanned: i was totally aware that one shouldn't use derogatory terms for other players or in chat in general. I got out of hand this time when i called a hacker a "faghead" after he repeatedly spammed in chat random numbers and letters. I will try not to use such a childish, 12 year old made up word for another player or in chat again.

Might i also suggest an unban to my three alts would be much appreciated, but not needed... but much appreciated.

2. The admin who banned you will respond when they get the chance.

Each alt will need to make their own appeal

3. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

G'day Shvex.

Not gonna beat around the bush on this one, you've been here a long time. You also have a history of skirting the rules and crossing the line. I've kicked you for inappropaite comments, I've kicked you for caps and other staff members have done the same.

I will try not to use such a childish, 12 year old made up word for another player or in chat again.

i was totally aware that one shouldn't use derogatory terms for other players or in chat in general.

See how these two lines contradict each other? Alas you have walked a fine line for too long and now it's time to pay the price.

You will be unbanned in 7 days.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!