Armor stand with arms

1. 8 years ago

I was building my "Hall of Fallen Hackers" but then I noticed an armor stand with arms would be better than a normal armor stand.

-image-

So I suggest this as one of the items in VIP crafty crates. Around half a dozen maybe...

2. You actually can't give the armorstand item with arms. I would need to give special eggs with a name so that I can target them from command blocks and set the arms after they spawn. I do this for the staff with eggs that allow mod3's to clear larger areas as well as build up land very quick. I could make it work but I actually think this might be a better option for the server bills, you could substitute your pets for custom armor stands with almost any combination of poses or items.

Thoughts?

- Crafty

3. I'm all for it being added as a donation perk that way every one could have access to it instead of it being in a single craftycrate.

Nysic

4. You know there's a command to make arms on a armor stand

5. Yes, I'm saying that to do this, I would have to manually give them to each player, or make some custom eggs that spawn another mob that I can use as a placeholder to allow me to run commands at the location you spawn it. Giving half a dozen custom armor stands to each VIP+ would be quite the task, so that's why I feel that making them a more premium item would be good.

- Crafty

6. That will be awesome. I know quite well that a lot are collecting heads and making them trophies. If this becomes possible it will inspire a lot to build and play more.

or Sign Up to reply!