1. 7 years ago

now i know your not much for mini games but seeing you have the arena and the parkour i figured this would be a perfect addition.
    2Chill created the game and Nysic and baron helped a little with the command blocks.
    so you start in a room where you get your stick. then you walk to the pp and it tps you to the board the players go around hitting each other with the stick till every one is knocked off. the stick is optional, it has a knockback 2 enchantment. each player in the arena has jump boost, resistance v(so no dmg is taken)there should be a warning letting people know to remove there Armor. the attached url is a download link if the link does not work i have also uploaded it to player chat on ts. rules are simple to fall off.
    te idea is that it would be above spawn so that when they fall it wold take them a little time to get back in.

Joust.zip

2. shouldnt the joust be on horses and if ur shield is blocking the hit then it deals less knock back (just a suggestion) or else its too random

3. no no no its not that kind of joust its the old american gladiator version of joust you hit each other with a pugil stick

4. @Fisban_Regner no no no its not that kind of joust its the old american gladiator version of joust you hit each other with a pugil stick

I'm down for this if it happens sounds like a good laugh

5. lel we made a version of this with punching on packed ice

6. This would be a cool addition to spawn (or Area 51 )

7. I would like something like this, a less than pvp player interaction. A place for us pacifist players as well as the pvpers.

8. I agree with every single positive comment here. It sees more than possible with @CraftyMyner 's skilllzzz and like alot of fun.

9. Same as Zabolca. Would be a good way to interact with others without doing pvp.

or Sign Up to reply!