The power of Crafty compels you...

1. 7 years ago

to read this thread!!!

It's been asked that i start this thread. I will copy and past my comments from the other.

"I completely agree with no protection for farms, bases, etc.

However as i read the thread i am wondering if perhaps a safe area could be made specifically for making monuments and statues? An area that all members could choose to build something. No chests.

Perhaps have a competition each month for best build? After each month clear the area?

Random thoughts!

What do others think?"

Let's the comments begin, Go!!!

2. mithraculus do you wanna extnd the nether highway with me?

3. This does sound like a great idea for the server, but could it be done without plugins?

4. yes currently the nether highway exends to 10k in the overworld if three people could do individual lanes with a caver at the front it wold be quite fast

5. @TheForgotten20 yes currently the nether highway exends to 10k in the overworld if three people could do individual lanes with a caver at the front it wold be quite fast

I think BoneChi11er was commenting on the original post.

Head in the opposite direction Forgotten, the highway extends to 5k blocks (40k in the overworld)!

6. I honestly don't see the point in a nether highway...

The roof is flat, get speed pots and/or elytra and there is no need for a highway, even without them...

7. Edited 7 years ago by mithraculus

It's for the nooblets out there for travel to get out farther in the overworld. Also following the highway will lead players to fortresses, quartz, glowstone, and magma blocks.

8. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

mith i plan to extend ur highway another 500 blocks, only in one lane
    i dont have the resources and pigmen are after me now so the only way to stop pigmen from coming after me is to block it off and continue

or Sign Up to reply!