1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

Hello everyone!

This is my first thread so.. sorry if you hear cracks from my voice. Im so nervous :P

*cough* *cough*

Blackshop is a shop that put the sale in the field of enchanted books. It offers high quality books with fast service (ready 30-60 seconds after a "deal" word spoken) and relatively cheap.

The idea of Blackshop itself came from our (mostly Jamlbon) habbit to cure zillagers in our base. Some of the zillager is turned to librarian. We put them in a tunnel one by one until we got so many of them. As the time goes by, we had almost 50 librarian now. *clap... clap*

-image-

Fyi, I born in a businessman family. My father's blood runs through my veins (i dont know why im gettin dramatic). So i think trading is the finest way for me to enrich me and my faction. Therefore, to streghten my identity as a trader, i named my activity with Blackshop.

-image-

As you can see, There are many chest in that room. Its because i use "ready book in the chest" system. So basically, i only sell the ready stock books which has been puted in the chest. It gave pretty huge impact to cut out the time i need for bringing your books.

-image-

-image-

-image-

The Price List for Now

-image-

Blackshop will always develop their business by expand the selling item and try to be the best stores in Craftymynes!

Our motto is "There is No Enemies in Business. There are Just Emmies"

CEO: Blackfish

Creative Team: Jamlbon and Vicious

Business partner: mithraculus

Note: You are free to put your thoughts here (like its too expensive, too cheap, or whatever)

2. what constitutes as god armour in your shop?

3. @thegoldsmith what constitutes as god armour in your shop?

It has mending, unbreaking 3, protection 4, respiration 3, aqua affinity, and depth strider 3, sir!

4. I should totally be founder because who cured all the librarians for you ?

5. Ye. But the idea of Blackshop is from me :P

6. Why not the "Blackfish and jamlbon book sales company"?

7. Too long and not cool. Also it's not possible for me to say "blackfish and jamblon book sales company is now open! Selling anykind of enchanted books" in chat

8. It is possible

9. The Blackshop has a particular ring to it, though...
    It reminds me of both "black market" and "black smith," two badass things, lol

10. Why not use both of your names first letters? The name, "BJ books" has a certain ring to it.

11. Why not jamfish books

12. Edited 7 years ago by ardoasms

@mithraculus Why not use both of your names first letters? The name, "BJ books" has a certain ring to it.

but that could also be perceived in a bad way, some people may thing hes selling something that aint pg13

13. @ardoasms but that could also be perceived in a bad way, some people may thing hes selling something that aint pg13

Yeah... so name it "jamfish books"

14. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

@ViciousKangaroo Yeah... so name it "jamfish books"

But.. Why my name placed behind jamlbon name?

15. So "blackjam books"?

16. Just keep "Blackshop"... it legitimately has a nice ring to it. :P

17. @ViciousKangaroo So "blackjam books"?

There is no blackjam books in minecraft. It will make peoples confused :/

18. Edited 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo

But without jamlbon, the books would be unobtainable... so jamlbon NEEDS to be in the name. Somehow

19. Keep it as Blackshop but i want a special mention in the original post !?!?!

20. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

@jamlbon Keep it as Blackshop but i want a special mention in the original post !?!?!

Done :P

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!