1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by Blackfish_
  3. So how much would it cost for sharpness 5?

4. thanks for reviving this thread xD Since now, i would have decide to make this thread as an original thread of Blackshop -which will contain the newest update from the shop. I will update the price everyweek, inhope it will get better from time to time.

And about your book, mr. JSN_, We dont have any villager who sells sharp 5 books yet. I would like to not selling that kind of books until we have a villager who selling it.

Regards,
    Blackfish

5. Edited 7 years ago by PenguinMytyMJ

The Blackshop is amazing XD made me everything i needed and more :D amazing job, blackfish, achievement get: Loyal and satisfied customer :D and thank laineyyz for me too :P

6. Edited 7 years ago by Laineyyz

^ why do I see my name? XD

...if that is even my name LOL but as I know I don't know any player named lainzey xD

7. @Laineyyz ^ why do I see my name? XD

...if that is even my name LOL but as I know I don't know any player named lainzey xD

my boots are called 'made by laineyyz' :P

8. Oh LOL! I just steal the credit.. But it's actually really made by blackfish xD xD

9. Thank you mr. Myty! Pleasure doing business with you :D

10. @Blackfish_ And about your book, mr. JSN_, We dont have any villager who sells sharp 5 books yet. I would like to not selling that kind of books until we have a villager who selling it.

Regards,
    Blackfish

Um, we have a sharpness 4 vilager. Just use your mind and figure out how to combine them to get the almighty sh5 book.

11. @ViciousKangaroo Um, we have a sharpness 4 vilager. Just use your mind and figure out how to combine them to get the almighty sh5 book.

4 + 4 = 5

#MinecraftLogic

12. @Laineyyz 4 + 4 = 5

#MinecraftLogic

2+2=3
    best logic ever!!

13. ^ kind of the same thing of what I said, Mr. Ghost.

14. yes I know ms. Laine

15. 0+0=1?!

16. nope!

17. Edited 7 years ago by Aquafyna

@ViciousKangaroo Use logic, man. How can you combine something that you don't have?
    Dude.

18. Our villager selling sharp 4 for 54 emmies. Blackshop will broke if keep buying 2 sharp 4 (to get sharp 5) from him -_-

19. Edited 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo

If yu dont like the villager, why not kill it :pp

20. Get a better villager loool

21. in snowburn we could get sharp four for 30 emmies or so, get a better villager

or Sign Up to reply!