1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

-image-

Hope y'all have more clean view :P

3. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

INCOMING: Blackshop at Coupertiny

So im working on a new building of Blackshop. This new building will be larger than before to support our new vision: everything, cheap, and fast. This building will include automatic brewing room, books and armor station, automatic burning system, and many more. Due to renovation, Blackshop will only serve a few buyers everyday.

current progress: 20%

Sneak peek:

-image-

There will be bunch of changes --- like the price (fixing unfair dias-emmies issue), the catalog, the selling item (adding potions and blocks), etc.

So make sure you are still on craftymynes until next week!

Blackfish.

4. In the meantime, I will help handle any unfulfilled sales of FA II, frost walker, looting iii, silk touch and mending :P

5. @wblaine128 In the meantime, I will help handle any unfulfilled sales of FA II, frost walker, looting iii, silk touch and mending :P

Mending, looting III, and silk touch is something we cant run out of :P

6. meanwhile, my village doesnt spawn villagers :(

7. @TheForgotten20 meanwhile, my village doesnt spawn villagers :(

They cant. They only keep the ones they are generated with only once.

8. oh, i need to get to zom villaer hunting
    btw blackshop how much are weakness pots?

9. @TheForgotten20 oh, i need to get to zom villaer hunting
    btw blackshop how much are weakness pots?

We dont have any in stock :/

10. @ViciousKangaroo We dont have any in stock :/

*yes. But soon after the new mansion finished

11. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackfish_
  12. So how much would it cost for sharpness 5?

13. thanks for reviving this thread xD Since now, i would have decide to make this thread as an original thread of Blackshop -which will contain the newest update from the shop. I will update the price everyweek, inhope it will get better from time to time.

And about your book, mr. JSN_, We dont have any villager who sells sharp 5 books yet. I would like to not selling that kind of books until we have a villager who selling it.

Regards,
    Blackfish

14. Edited 7 years ago by PenguinMytyMJ

The Blackshop is amazing XD made me everything i needed and more :D amazing job, blackfish, achievement get: Loyal and satisfied customer :D and thank laineyyz for me too :P

15. Edited 7 years ago by Laineyyz

^ why do I see my name? XD

...if that is even my name LOL but as I know I don't know any player named lainzey xD

16. @Laineyyz ^ why do I see my name? XD

...if that is even my name LOL but as I know I don't know any player named lainzey xD

my boots are called 'made by laineyyz' :P

17. Oh LOL! I just steal the credit.. But it's actually really made by blackfish xD xD

18. Thank you mr. Myty! Pleasure doing business with you :D

19. @Blackfish_ And about your book, mr. JSN_, We dont have any villager who sells sharp 5 books yet. I would like to not selling that kind of books until we have a villager who selling it.

Regards,
    Blackfish

Um, we have a sharpness 4 vilager. Just use your mind and figure out how to combine them to get the almighty sh5 book.

20. @ViciousKangaroo Um, we have a sharpness 4 vilager. Just use your mind and figure out how to combine them to get the almighty sh5 book.

4 + 4 = 5

#MinecraftLogic

21. @Laineyyz 4 + 4 = 5

#MinecraftLogic

2+2=3
    best logic ever!!

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!