You know you're in the wrong neighborhood when...

1. 7 years ago

...you see this staring you down.

-image-

I don't want any trouble, fellas. O_o

2. Dear Lord, that looks higher than the 100 entity cap. xD
    Better go kill some to get rid of the lag.

3. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

or you know choose life instead...

and let the admins and mod's sort it out

4. The sound of collecting xp orbs after cleaning/killing it all

-image-

5. I ain't going anywhere near that without a group of friends! haha

6. @Derndeff Dear Lord, that looks higher than the 100 entity cap. xD
    Better go kill some to get rid of the lag.

I just swam *near* to it, and its at an entity count of over 600.... I'm legit scared now lmao

7. Instant KO, kinda like when you walk into a pit of water moccasins. They all kill you within the amount of time it takes for your body to fall over.

8. X-x

9. @_Confederacy_ Instant KO, kinda like when you walk into a pit of water moccasins. They all kill you within the amount of time it takes for your body to fall over.

*shudders* water moccasins scare the life out of me-- we have them all over the place here! and I definitely see the relation x.x At least guardians have a warm up period before they strike!

10. @Naidae *shudders* water moccasins scare the life out of me-- we have them all over the place here! and I definitely see the relation x.x At least guardians have a warm up period before they strike!

True, I today the people at work were talking about a kid who fell into one of those pits... they said he died right after impact.. Very dark, that's why I don't mess with snakes.

11. @_Confederacy_ True, I today the people at work were talking about a kid who fell into one of those pits... they said he died right after impact.. Very dark, that's why I don't mess with snakes.

oh jesus, that's terrible :( poor kid. I respect and fear snakes enough to not mess with them.

12. meanwhile i'm over here like my first pet was a king snake

13. @Venetorem meanwhile i'm over here like my first pet was a king snake

Bad-ass! I wish I could be comfortable around snakes (my best friend has a couple) but they just aren't for me :)

Do you still have snakes, Ven?

14. not right now
    but since Ryu recently passed, i might get one again

15. @Venetorem not right now
    but since Ryu recently passed, i might get one again

I'm sorry to hear that :( Though I suppose one of the best ways to honor a pet's life is to rescue/ get another!

16. @Naidae may I ask you what are those notes on the bottom right corner?

17. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

Tnx, she had been sick for a while, so i knew it was coming, she refused to eat for like 3 days, so i brought her out and just let her sit in my lap. She nuzzled against me until she fell asleep...
    She passed peacefully, she'll be missed

but enough sad talk

i help at 4 different adoption/rescues or dogs and cats. that's how i got my dog. But when it comes to reptiles, i go to petsmart.

18. and those are subtitles @bSan420
    you can access them in options

19. @Venetorem Tnx, she had been sick for a while, so i knew it was coming, she refused to eat for like 3 days, so i brought her out and just let her sit in my lap. She nuzzled against me until she fell asleep...
    She passed peacefully, she'll be missed

but enough sad talk

i help at 4 different adoption/rescues or dogs and cats. that's how i got my dog. But when it comes to reptiles, i go to petsmart.

You seriously just gained like 100 points in my "awesome people" book! adoption and rescue places are amazing, I'd love to work for my local one!

20. i usually foster 1 or 2 dogs at a time, depends on if Raymond can handle it. He doesn't do good with exuberant or male dogs, so i usually end up with the special needs females

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!