Tweaker Constructions - Undg Bunker w/ skelly grinder for sale

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Tweakerzoid

Hello everybody!

Just finished a new base, and i'm ready to let it go! :D
    Please let me know if you're interested. Either in this thread or just whisper me in game!

Main Features:
    + 60k from spawn
    No easy access to the surface
    + 40 double chests for storage needs
    2 ender chests
    Level 26 enchantment room
    Semi automatic double furnace
    A couple of anvils
    Brewing stand
    Access to an unexplored underground ravine
    No nether portal near the base

Huge possibilities for expansion!

cheers!

-image-
    Storage room

-image-
    Main room (big enough to set home)

-image-
    Level 26 enchants... (because for level 30 you can always use the one provided at spawn)

-image-
    Ender chest

-image-
    Skelly spawner included!

-image-
    Simple skelly grinder (kill switch or Harvest XP, you chose)

-image-
    Farm area, for basic needs

-image-
    well there's an untouched ravine next to it, imagine the possibilities! :P

Thanks for watching, please let me know what you think so that i can improve my builds.
    Tweakerzoid

2. Edited 7 years ago by bSan420

Make a brewing room on the next one.

Also one more hint
    I don't know how close are the grinders from the base, but on mine, I made sure to build some auto-sugar-cane-farms really close to the spot where I wait for them to spawn/be killed.

3. 25 diamond blocks? I like to own multiple bases.

4. How much fo it?

5. @bSan420 Make a brewing room on the next one.

Also one more hint
    I don't know how close are the grinders from the base, but on mine, I made sure to build some auto-sugar-cane-farms really close to the spot where I wait for them to spawn/be killed.

Hey, thank you for your comment, i forgot to put in the anvil and brewing station screenshot, but they are there! :D
    The zombie spawner is really close, i believe that they spawn full time when you're in the crafting and enchantment area.

6. @Jordi223b How much fo it?

care to make a fair offer? :D

7. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

I just made an offer ;-;

(Of 25 diamond blocks)

8. @OtherGreenGamer I just made an offer ;-;

(Of 25 diamond blocks)

True, sorry about that, i missed it some how - sounds fair!
    We have a deal?

9. Good offer!

10. Mmhmm

Just write me a book with the coords.

11. I'm there now! i will login in a few minutes!

I play alone and have no alt, so, in order to keep the cords safe i don't return home until i finish and sell the build. You can TP to me and i'll show u around. is that ok?

12. Yep. I won't be bringing much, as I don't tp to people with my regular attire.

13. As you please, but i wont tp kill you!
    That would be really bad for business! :D
    I also take my chances, but hey... that's the game isn't it? :P

14. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@Tweakerzoid you really like making bases do you would you accept commissions?

i want a back up base for my faction in case someone raids the new one

15. @thegoldsmith hehehe
    Here's the thing... I have fun building, i'm not good with redstone and i prfer building bases than mining for diamonds. Some sell spell books,some write books - you should read The Raven Tales - @TheDunmerRaven - some raid and fight some catch hackers ( thank u admins) and I build bases for now! :D
    I don't see myself as a great builder, but as i said, I have fun! And can surely improve.

Now, regarding the commissions, the only problem is: I travel alone in the nether roof from spawn in a random direction. Then, in the overworld i still travel more than 2k from the portal (that i destroy), then scout a location and start building. I take all the materials with me, so I don´t go home or to the spawn until the finished sale. That's why I try to post and sell as soon as possible.

If you're not online when i finish i stay stuck there, that's my issue.
    But hey, anything is possible, pvt message me what u need and we go from there! :D

16. SOLD (and payed in full with no issues) to @OtherGreenGamer.

Thank you!

17. better than me :) haha im still in debt with an intrest probs

18. Lol @TheForgotten20 . I meant to let people know that he was honest in this business. So far so have you! We made a deal and ur keeping up to it. In the end i'll post something regarding our trade! :D

19. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

hmm i cant o mining untill i hav relocated just yet so the next payment might be abit slack
    btw ik this is unrelated but i want to change my name, should i?
    btw i have the bann contract in place to...that kinda uarantees my payment btw how much have i payed so far? (total due is 180)

20. Don't change your name, it erases everything

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!