Red Army: Cold War

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by sovietsuperman

The Red Army is being opposed by two other factions, one of which directly spawned from our ranks. The faction Oceania and Co attacked our Base #1, as well as the personal base of one of our allies, and thus all members of Oceania and Co have are now enemies of the Red Army. Any information about this faction and the locations of their bases will be rewarded. Rewards will also be offered for the heads of any of Oceania and Co's members.

2. You do keep it entertaining Soviet. How things have evolved since I stumbled across your base a few months back. I don't suppose that still exists? Good luck with the security services/extorsion business and the war. Keep us posted.

3. I just like good fun lol, and I would imagine the base would still be there, but I don't know for sure. I haven't been there for months. With all the faction business you have to admit things have gotten more interesting.

4. Whoa whoa whoa! What the hell mate! Oceania hasn't ever raided you! I don't know who did man, I really don't. Part of Oceania's central principle is non-hostility.

I have NO idea who raided you. Please believe me on this mate!

5. Yeah, what argonFiles said, plus, If the Oceania faction ever got coords they'd inform the guy who owns the base...

6. ^ I will post the Oceanian Policies soon.

7. Looking forward to the Oceanian policies. Also Cookie, why would you let them know? The only options I can think of all involve the methods presented in Red Army foreign policy.

8. @sovietsuperman Looking forward to the Oceanian policies. Also Cookie, why would you let them know? The only options I can think of all involve the methods presented in Red Army foreign policy.

The problem here lies in the fact that Red Army's foreign policies are different from Oceania's. We mean no harm. Hell, the Oceanian motto is "A peaceful resolution"

9. as of now our cold war is over. please stop making death images of me :P

10. The war didn't end in excitement, but peace is exciting, too!

11. What allie did they raid?

12. nobody, Oceania was framed

or Sign Up to reply!