1. 7 years ago

Hi everyone! so now i am quitting the server in favour of anarchy type servers with bigger borders and no map resets i just wanted to tell you all how much i loved my time on craftymynes. Craftymynes has introduced me to what minecraft is all about and not all those modded things like factions or minigames. In my brief time here this server has been one of the friendliest servers around (i get spawn killed in another server and someone griefed the spawn farm) and the community is quite great
    I wish you all luck in the future and i will barely(if at all) come on the server again unless i change my mind which is quit unlikely.

I <3 you all

TheForgotten20

2. Byee!!!! :D :D :D

3. I guess you won't be.....forgotten? lol Bye!!! :D

4. bye kid! have fun

5. thanks! btw tell goldmsith, airbear11 , tomtom900 nd kaptain kirk this, they are all my very best friends
    btw i made it to 13k 6k in one day and my goal is to be around 1mill 100k so am i making good process? i estimate it will take me 3 months to get that far

6. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  7. Bye @TheForgotten20 we will miss you !

8. @thegoldsmith be sure to get my head! im giving em out free

9. Ok it will be pride of place in the ranch @TheForgotten20

10. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

ask qfu or shvex for a head, i sethome in the pvp and let them slaughter me or and over again

build a beutiful podium :P and have signs with bad spelling on them :P

11. I was more thinking building a cool lounge and your head over a fireplace or doorway with a plaque but lets go with your idea.

12. that will do! rmember the bad spelling! can it be in ur base so it doesnt get grifed? sorry ik this is an over the top request that i dont rlly deserve, afterall who said forgotten people wanted to be forgotten?

13. Good luck, theforgotten!

14. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  15. byee

16. Rip.... Bye

or Sign Up to reply!