Post a Reply

Tales Of The CraftyMyners

1. 7 years ago

^ lol

When I first join this server, which is my first ever multiplayer server, and fairly new to Minecraft that time I was super clueless. I literally just running around in spawn for 2 days and did nothing. Until I found out @Slattern are from Malaysia too and get to chat with him. He gave me some armors and tips on playing on this server and even invited me to join his faction. I'm now a proud member of Stranger Company and never been happier to play Minecraft with a group of friendliest people I've ever met.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

@Laineyyz ^ lol

When I first join this server, which is my first ever multiplayer server, and fairly new to Minecraft that time I was super clueless. I literally just running around in spawn for 2 days and did nothing. Until I found out @Slattern are from Malaysia too and get to chat with him. He gave me some armors and tips on playing on this server and even invited me to join his faction. I'm now a proud member of Stranger Company and never been happier to play Minecraft with a group of friendliest people I've ever met.

Im not in your story :(

3. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

When i first joined in 1.8, i just sat in spawn with my leather armor for few hours, then RetroSenpaii helped me get to nether roof. We built a house together and she left to help someone else, leaving a sign with a sassy joke on my door.

I expanded the house, built a basement, garden etc. A month and few weeks later 1.9 came so i had to start all over again.

1.9 server came online and i joined instantly. The new spawn was really nice and i was wandering around again, then i moved to a ravine with BoneCh11er. After 2 days he left too, he said he was going to create a building guild and asked me to be a member;

I accepted.

Without that offer, i would probably build a small house, maybe a farm too, and stay there until a new reset.

Now here i am, along with BoneCh11er, managing base(s), building awesome things along with the most ambitious player(s), becoming better and better everyday.