Tales Of The CraftyMyners

1. 7 years ago

Have a quirky story about a fellow CraftyMyner about how you met them or something stupid you've seen them do and feel like sharing well here's the place to do it.

I'm pretty sure this is gonna die almost instantly but oh well

I'm also aware there is a chance this will just turn to shit posting about people but oh well.

I'm gonna start with the first time I saw @2Chill .

It was when he first joined the server and i walked past on my way to the nether in full dia armour with a god sword and bow in hand - so then he says something to his friend along the lines of "that girl over there looks scary" (i'd like to point out i'm actually a guy).
    Then now he is a helper and the friend kinda vanished (what happened to him)

2. Well, the first time I met the nub @Dannysharks was not a good one. It was in a pretty enclosed space for 9 months. What an asshat.

Caw!

3. Edited 7 years ago by Beedobi

^ im fuckign dying at this omg

Edit:

My first experiences with @Dannysharks were both in The End
    One was when I needed end stone but I kept getting chased bc im dumb and was going for the stone near End spawn. He offered to take me out a long ways out. Even if I did decline the offer it was uber nice and one of my first encounters with a Helper/staff
    Second was when he was tping people over to see an End City and since I never saw one I decided to pop over. Didn't really mess with him but it was cool to see the City (and a Shulker)

I'm tryin to remember more times w/ people :v

4. On @rnc2011 's birthday this happened:
    [09:33:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Cellexya§r> richard cmere
    [09:34:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§frnc2011§r> ok fatty patty
    [09:34:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9rnc2011§r> hey guys do yall want to see something funny?
    [09:34:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <3ddy> ok
    [09:34:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Slattern§r> sure
    [09:34:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7CreeperLord170§r> sure
    [09:34:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §6Cellexya§r fell from a high place
    [09:34:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9rnc2011§r> hahahaha
    [09:34:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <3ddy> was that it?
    [09:34:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9CreeperLord170§r> lol
    [09:34:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9rnc2011§r> oh she gave me a cake
    [09:34:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9CreeperLord170§r> rip
    [09:34:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9rnc2011§r> i feel really bad now

5. @TheDunmerRaven Well, the first time I met the nub @Dannysharks was not a good one. It was in a pretty enclosed space for 9 months. What an asshat.

Caw!

This is gold! I laughed so hard at this xD

6. @TheDunmerRaven Well, the first time I met the nub @Dannysharks was not a good one. It was in a pretty enclosed space for 9 months. What an asshat.

Caw!

lol this is the funniest thing ever

7. @TheDunmerRaven Well, the first time I met the nub @Dannysharks was not a good one. It was in a pretty enclosed space for 9 months. What an asshat.

Caw!

Omg that is brilliant haha

ooh I got another one
    The time I became friends with @ghostassasin81

'Twas back in the day when he was still Bladerunner and i went into the nether bc reasons on i saw him and another getting chased by pigmen so i assumed he was in trouble (forgetting about the protection of the spawn) and sniped all the pigmen afte he told me they were just farming gold so i joined them.
    I was using a bow as it was a freshly made god bow and Blade says to me "Girl with bow you're wasting your arrows" to which i said "this GUY has infinity don't worry"
    After that i was inviting on many gold farming trips and after that we became good friends.

8. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

@jamlbon Omg that is brilliant haha

ooh I got another one
    The time I became friends with @ghostassasin81

'Twas back in the day when he was still Bladerunner and i went into the nether bc reasons on i saw him and another getting chased by pigmen so i assumed he was in trouble (forgetting about the protection of the spawn) and sniped all the pigmen afte he told me they were just farming gold so i joined them.
    I was using a bow as it was a freshly made god bow and Blade says to me "Girl with bow you're wasting your arrows" to which i said "this GUY has infinity don't worry"
    After that i was inviting on many gold farming trips and after that we became good friends.

:P how you remember what was said even I don't remember what I said lol

9. so far ive gained 1 tidbit of useful knowlege from this... jamblon is a guy

10. ^ lol

When I first join this server, which is my first ever multiplayer server, and fairly new to Minecraft that time I was super clueless. I literally just running around in spawn for 2 days and did nothing. Until I found out @Slattern are from Malaysia too and get to chat with him. He gave me some armors and tips on playing on this server and even invited me to join his faction. I'm now a proud member of Stranger Company and never been happier to play Minecraft with a group of friendliest people I've ever met.

11. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

@Laineyyz ^ lol

When I first join this server, which is my first ever multiplayer server, and fairly new to Minecraft that time I was super clueless. I literally just running around in spawn for 2 days and did nothing. Until I found out @Slattern are from Malaysia too and get to chat with him. He gave me some armors and tips on playing on this server and even invited me to join his faction. I'm now a proud member of Stranger Company and never been happier to play Minecraft with a group of friendliest people I've ever met.

Im not in your story :(

12. @Blackfish_ Im not in your story :(

rip @Blackfish_

13. The first time I joined I found a base, started griefing it, and got killed by a better geared player, we then became friends after I offered to help him out, then we were both killed and the base which was ~500 blocks from spawn was destroyed. I don't even remember his name but I do remember one of the guys who killed me was banned for hacking.

14. You talking about Kreaters castle ?

15. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

When i first joined in 1.8, i just sat in spawn with my leather armor for few hours, then RetroSenpaii helped me get to nether roof. We built a house together and she left to help someone else, leaving a sign with a sassy joke on my door.

I expanded the house, built a basement, garden etc. A month and few weeks later 1.9 came so i had to start all over again.

1.9 server came online and i joined instantly. The new spawn was really nice and i was wandering around again, then i moved to a ravine with BoneCh11er. After 2 days he left too, he said he was going to create a building guild and asked me to be a member;

I accepted.

Without that offer, i would probably build a small house, maybe a farm too, and stay there until a new reset.

Now here i am, along with BoneCh11er, managing base(s), building awesome things along with the most ambitious player(s), becoming better and better everyday.

16. I thought vXLoNEWoLFXz was a woman,
    the fair Canadian maiden of the CM lands

17. @Pimpcy I thought vXLoNEWoLFXz was a woman,
    the fair Canadian maiden of the CM lands

You're confusing him with Rylee

18. Deleted 7 years ago by Fingerbib
  19. One time back on 1.8, LokiofAsgard (His old username was TheCrazyJoker but this was after he changed his name) and LoopyMosquitoes and I rtped out, and we made Loopy a grave (Since he had supposedly died in chat lol) He hopped in and we covered it up, and we just sat there xD A zombie came along and loki and I decided to shove it in the grave.
    Surprisingly, the zombie just wanted to hug loopy xD But Loki sorta disappeared (Or quit if I don't remember, but I doubt it) and loopy quit :P RIP...I had lots of fun that day tho xD

20. When I was a new player on CraftyMynes it was all peacefull and stuff. But everything changed when Blackened_Dawn logged on and killed me with her cactus weapon for no reason :D

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!