I might be Leaving ):

1. 7 years ago

Sorry, but I wont be playing very much on this sever anymore because my bases got griefed and raided, and I don't feel like there's anything on this server to come back to anymore. ):

Your Fellow Fish Friend,
    SaltyFlubberFish

2. There's always rebuilding your base and being better off than before... Sad to see someone leave. :/

3. Maybe building a whole new base and creating all new memories within it could be worth coming back for, you'll never know until you try. Anyways good luck, may your days be full of flubber and your fish taste salty my friend

4. Bye.

5. @Captain_Mitchell Bye.

lol captains like "nice known ya"

6. your fountain will forever be respected, if i ever pass it again ill be sure to chuck [diamonds] or carrots into there

7. build a better base!
    join a friend!
    just don't let the grieffers kill your fun!

8. @ghostassasin81 lol captains like "nice known ya"

No I just dont care lol

9. Well I care flubber fish! I lost my underground base two weeks ago and now I am excited to be building a bigger better base. Carry on!

10. Make sure you are leaving. Not might.

11. @Captain_Mitchell No I just dont care lol

ik I was going to put something else but decided not too

12. Ok. Thats good.

13. @Captain_Mitchell Make sure you are leaving. Not might.

too savage

14. Sorry.

15. After all of your guy's support (except for Captain_Mitchell's) I have decided to stay! I might not be playing as much because I'm scared to go on and find that my base is on fire, but I still will be playing thanks to you guys! (:
    -Your Salty Fish Lovah
    SaltyFlubberFish

16. Of course you say me. I'd knew you'd change your mind.

or Sign Up to reply!