I'm Really Confused Someone Help

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

I'm really confused and kind of scared! TomTom was doing this thing at spawn where the first person to find him gets 20 iron, so like
    everybody else I was trying to find him. Then, he gave away a hint that said he was near water, so I went down to the beach by the trading post and for some reason I started to drift down the mountain like I was wearing elytra, but then I started falling through blocks and had no control over my character and it looked like I was falling out of the world, so I tried to use my guide book to tp back to spawn but it did'nt work, so I quickly logged off. Can someone please explain to me what just happened because I'm really freaked out and don't want to loose my stuff! -SaltyFlubberFish

2. Happens all the time to me; I've noticed it's part of the lag. When you log back in you should be fine :)

3. Ok thank you

4. No problem!

5. it happened to me once and i saw one of the command block rooms under the spawn then the lag cleared and i ended up at the tp to spawn place

6. I shit myself the first time this happenned to me. I thought i was actually gonna fall out of the world and never get my stuff back. But then i realized that it was lag.

Phew

7. Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

@ViciousKangaroo I shit myself the first time this happenned to me. I thought i was actually gonna fall out of the world and never get my stuff back. But then i realized that it was lag.

Phew

Me too! But I didnt poo

8. I didnt actually shit myself. . .

9. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

I did but i was wearing my nappy so it was ok :)

(this is a joke i do not require nappies anymore)

10. So you went without your nappy?

11. The fuck is a nappy?

12. @Fluffy_Dragon16 So you went without your nappy?

no i am 17 and master of my own digestive system

@_Confederacy_ The fuck is a nappy?

a nappy is also known as a diaper

also can be drop this way the conversation is starting to vear towards it was just a joke

13. Lol "nappy"

14. So you went with your nappy, and your master digestive system failed you?

15. like i said it was a joke and im dropping this conversation @Fluffy_Dragon16

16. Original question answered

or Sign Up to reply!