1. 8 years ago

To keep with the theme and to make my life easier, I have created a new store. You can find it here: http://store.craftymynes.com/category/597454

The new store is based on BuyCraft, this gives me better stats, allows me to add, modify, delete and download payments to my own database. Along with all these improvements, it's also fully automated, I no longer have to check for expired VIP+'s every day.

- Crafty

2. I saw it already. It's kinda weird, Im not used to it yet lol

3. Tell me what's wrong and I can change it :D

4. I vote for pink names! :P

5. A new kind of rank would be cool.

Maybe something less expensive than VIP but with less benefits, call it MiniVIP or something.

6. @argonFiles A new kind of rank would be cool.

Maybe something less expensive than VIP but with less benefits, call it MiniVIP or something.

Problem with that is we are already out of colours to use on ranks.
    So any rank would have to share colours.

7. VIP = Dark green
    you could like
    make it a lighter vip green

8. Make the store color lighter or the In game color? Also, I know the icons are messed up, I reused the serverkart ones, and to get them to look right I had to deform them.

9. i was talking about the hypothetical MiniVIP

10. MiniVIP?

11. @argonFiles A new kind of rank would be cool.

@argonFiles A new kind of rank would be cool.

@argonFiles A new kind of rank would be cool.

12. Hmm, it looks like I might be blind, totally missed that. I don't really have a color for any more ranks, I've used up all the ones that look good. What things might miniVIP get? What color would I make them.

13. I'm not blind, I just forgot that the forum scrolls down to the most recent post.

I only saw:

@argonFiles VIP = Dark green
    you could like
    make it a lighter vip green

14. possibly limited access to the vip lounge or something? or (insert number here) warps per day, etc, not sure

15. The system doesn't handle daily things that well, it requires an external system to deal with resetting their scores. Also, setting them to the same color as the rest of the VIP's kinda nullifies the exclusivity of VIP. It might be a better idea to focus on one time things you can buy rather then a rank thats lower then the lowest rank.

16. @CraftyMyner you need to change the player heads so they match the player skins. They are just normal steve heads.

17. In the store or on the forum? I know that the store is messed up, Im waiting for BuyCraft to get back to me on the heads.

18. I think it's the store(when you first get on the page)

19. You mean the top donor picture?

20. Yes sir.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!