1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

I got to wait for buycraft to get back to me on that.

3. Speaking of the store, I just realized that you couldn't access the store link unless you were logged in, however, that is now solved.

4. Oh good because sometimes I don't like to login to look around the store.

5. Well the buycraft 404 page looks the same as my 404 page, so I thought it was buycrafts fault, but then I realized that I couldn't connect even though I have connected many of times. The link was still pointing to my page, but it didn't exist.

6. Lol rip

7. Hey Crafty,

First off just want to say I enjoy your server. This is the first server I have played on and hopefully the last. I understand that your store is for donations to insure the integrity of the server. I also understand that you have priced the Vip packs to suit the servers needs and to try and achieve the necessary monthly goals. However if the information below is accurate maybe you could make some adjustments. I realize I am not Vip or Vip+ but I plan to be as soon as the new Crafty crate comes out.

If I purchase Vip for $15 it lasts as long as I'm on the server and I receive the following?

Access to the VIP Lounge
    Directional Teleports
    VIP villager traders
    Access to a guardian grinder
    The VIP Crafting Guild
    Free TPA (won't cost any votes)

The first time I Purchase vip+ for $25 I receive the following for a month, afterwards I will revert back to having regular vip as long as I'm on the server.

Aqua name
    Particle effects
    A CraftyCrate - contains random goodies and resources!
    Directional Teleports
    VIP villager traders
    Access to a guardian grinder
    The VIP Crafting Guild
    Free TPA (wont cost any votes)

However my issue is when I purchase Vip+ a second time for $25. If the above info is true. I am now just receiving the following

Aqua name
    Particle effects
    A CraftyCrate - contains random goodies and resources

I'm just curious if we could have a cheaper Vip+ renewal fee / upgrade fee. For instance I could of purchased the Vip+ for $25. Instead I decided to purchase vip for $15. I wait a week or so and decide I want to upgrade to Vip+. instead of $25 maybe for $15 I could upgrade to Vip+. Once my month is over I could renew my Vip+ for $15.

8. Sounds logical to me. And I agree to Eberk's suggestion. Cause I was VIP+ but Im thinking of just staying as VIP, practically, because the value of my next VIP+ is not the same as my first VIP+. But with this I, without second thought, could just purchase my suceeding VIP+ easily.

9. this would require a complete re-design of the VIP+ system. It would have to be smart enough to allow players to renew halfway into their vip+ as well as player who have expired. Whats to stop a normal VIP for buing VIP+ at a lesser rate. The whole Point of VIP+ is that it's a monthly contribution, used to support the server. I could make it so that if you renew within x amount of days of expiring, it would be a lesser rate, but if you wait too long, you will have to pay the full price.

10. Maybe a miniVIP could have less unlimited privileges but have several crafty coins instead so that limited privileges could be bought with them. Say $10 instead of $15 and a slot machine to pay for TP's

11. @CraftyMyner this would require a complete re-design of the VIP+ system. It would have to be smart enough to allow players to renew halfway into their vip+ as well as player who have expired. Whats to stop a normal VIP for buing VIP+ at a lesser rate. The whole Point of VIP+ is that it's a monthly contribution, used to support the server. I could make it so that if you renew within x amount of days of expiring, it would be a lesser rate, but if you wait too long, you will have to pay the full price.

How about separating the two ranked benefits and flip-flopping the price tier?

Suggestion:

1. VIP+ monthly at $10 with all current benefits. No permanent access to VIP. Once expired, you're a normie again.

2. VIP is permanent access to the lounge, so it would make sense to raise the price - maybe like $35.

This would increase spending to $45 initial to receive both benefits and then $10 monthly thereafter, which accomplishes the idea of paying less for renewing VIP+ rank. Also, the price rank may have more casual (or frugal) players to opt to pay a smaller amount to see what VIP lounge is all about before paying for permanent access.

You may need to rename the ranks, but given the diminishing returns from VIP to VIP+, I get what EBerk91 is saying.

12. 25 for vip+ lasts for 1 month, expires to vip, 15 to upgrade from vip to vip+, vip+ gets vip Lounge, 15 for vip, vip is perma, 50 gets you pets and 4 months of vip+, idk

13. I think VIP+ should be worth more then VIP

or Sign Up to reply!