Post a Reply
  1. 8 years ago

this would require a complete re-design of the VIP+ system. It would have to be smart enough to allow players to renew halfway into their vip+ as well as player who have expired. Whats to stop a normal VIP for buing VIP+ at a lesser rate. The whole Point of VIP+ is that it's a monthly contribution, used to support the server. I could make it so that if you renew within x amount of days of expiring, it would be a lesser rate, but if you wait too long, you will have to pay the full price.

2. @CraftyMyner this would require a complete re-design of the VIP+ system. It would have to be smart enough to allow players to renew halfway into their vip+ as well as player who have expired. Whats to stop a normal VIP for buing VIP+ at a lesser rate. The whole Point of VIP+ is that it's a monthly contribution, used to support the server. I could make it so that if you renew within x amount of days of expiring, it would be a lesser rate, but if you wait too long, you will have to pay the full price.

How about separating the two ranked benefits and flip-flopping the price tier?

Suggestion:

1. VIP+ monthly at $10 with all current benefits. No permanent access to VIP. Once expired, you're a normie again.

2. VIP is permanent access to the lounge, so it would make sense to raise the price - maybe like $35.

This would increase spending to $45 initial to receive both benefits and then $10 monthly thereafter, which accomplishes the idea of paying less for renewing VIP+ rank. Also, the price rank may have more casual (or frugal) players to opt to pay a smaller amount to see what VIP lounge is all about before paying for permanent access.

You may need to rename the ranks, but given the diminishing returns from VIP to VIP+, I get what EBerk91 is saying.