Get_Shwifty's ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: Get_Shwifty

Reason for your ban: chat violations

Why should you be unbanned: To be honest I'm not even sure why I was banned in the first place. Blackened_Dawn logged on, said hello to me, said goodbye to me, and thus I was banned. I tried to re-log and received a message which said "You have been banned for chat violations." I can only assume that this ban was in regards to my (obviously farcical) comments about the desirability of zombie pigmen.

According to the Craftymynes ruleset:

"Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat. Also part of chat etiquette is having an appropriately named character since your name appears on the player list and in chat. If your name is inappropriate you will be asked to change it. You will likely be banned until you do."

I'm not sure why saying that Zombie Pigmen are attractive was considered to be a violation of chat etiquette, but I'm open to participating in a conversation about what exactly the problem with my behavior was.

2. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Hi I'm one of the staff that came to the decision to ban you.

Our rules explicitly state that you should not insult/belittle people and talk about sex.
    Both of which you violated as seen in the following screenshots.
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

This is not the first time we have had complaints about your behaviour and you have been warned for it before.
    You are a VIP and long time player that should know better especially considering your previous bans.

In recognition of this you will be unbanned in 5 days from this post.

3. Pardoned, try to follow the rules this time.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!