1. 7 years ago

hello to every staff and player reading this.

i have been looking through the store and saw that u get a craftycrate from vip+ but i dont want to keep buying vip+ if i keep wanting to get craftycrates. im hoping u can possibly change this or just add that as an item

2. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

The gift of a CraftyCrate is given to those players who donate to obtain the rank of VIP+ for the month. We shall not be giving them away in any other form.

Nysic

3. Without donations, the server ceases to exist. We reward people who donate with crafty crates to show our gratitude. To give it out for free would be a slap in the face to all the people who have previously donated to obtain their crates.

4. Sorry may be considered an old thread. Would it be possible to make CraftyCrates in themselves an item on the store? Have a player able to buy a CraftyCrate once a month, instead of the membership. Because in it's essence the VIP/VIP+ is supporting the server, getting a CraftyCrate, all of the warps, no RTP cooldown, and the title. So why not have an item on the store every month for the CraftyCrate. Responding because I think it's a good idea for people who would like to see what the CraftyCrates are like.

5. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Adding craftycrates as a separate option would just reduce take away from the value of VIP+ and lead to less long term monthly donators.
    There really isn't any good reason to provide this option either. If you want to see what a craftycrate is like, just buy VIP+. Nothing stopping you from unsubscribing.

or Sign Up to reply!