Red Army: Allies

1. 8 years ago

When allied with the Red Army, one is entitled to certain benefits.

1. information- we provide info on base coords and potential hotspots to our allies
    2. Raids- When a raid is decided upon, we will invite you to join
    3. Supplies- If you're more of a builder, we can supply you with resources such as Hoppers, Redstone, any kind of block, ect. There is a small cost of 2 iron though.
    4. Building help- If you are working on a massive project and need assistance we will help you finish.
    5. Base access- Should an allie decide to pay taxes they will be rewarded with our own base coords to use at their leisure (Note: allies are limited to the first 3 bases)
    6. VIP & VIP+ membership- Here's the big one, should you pay taxes you will receive a paid VIP membership base on the amount you have paid. 1/4th of a double chest of Diamond blocks will get you standard VIP. Half a chest of dia blocks will get you a month of VIP+. A full chest of Dia blocks and I will pay the full server bill in your name, meaning that's a year of VIP+.

Current allies

Captain Mitchell
    ShapedSundew
    argonFiles/Oceania&Co
    CactusOwnage
    CodyJProductions
    afritz9500
    cookiestepdog
    Chips_The_Gamer
    jeddity&co

2. Edited 8 years ago by Mabzino

1/4 of a double chest of dblocks? that's 14 x 64 = approx. 900 diamond blocks. I know we're talking about real money here but 900 diamond blocks is pretty hopeful. Nobody's going to pay that, it's quite simply too much.
    8,100 diamonds.

3. Point taken Mabz. What would be more fair?

4. Awww I'm an allie :)

5. soviet; you could allow other currencies like beacons, gold, iron and god apples to be accepted so that people don't feel so restricted (could use others, those are just suggestions) and potentially make the prices malleable towards the Red Army's standing with said person. In addition, maybe reduce the core price to 750 or something similar.
    I personally don't think real money trading is healthy in any game system, but if you have to that's the approach I would take.

6. IMO, for the time I would spend mining that many dia, I would rather pay my VIP. Time is money also. But for a guy with money, thats also a good idea. Pay someone for doing all the work. Although I hope it will not be out of control and become like the "freemium" games out there. Just a thought.

7. Craftymynes isn't a pay to win server, we can't stop people donating for other people however. If soviet wishes to offer vip and vip + for in game items we don't have a policy surrounding that yet.

The price range is a bit steep that's my opinion, if you wish to talk about my idea of a reasonable price you can contact me in game soviet :).

Nysic

8. You can consider me an ally mate. though i don't feel like traveling all that way to base 1 lol

9. The thing about having a full chest of diamond blocks and giving it to someone for a year of VIP+:

It would take me 2 years to get me that amount of diamonds, and I'd get paid back with 1 year of rewards lol

or Sign Up to reply!