Post a Reply

We Have Mystery...

1. 7 years ago

@_Haxington_ Saturday, September 3rd...

Recently on CraftyMynes... Various users have been reporting strange occurrences...

-image-

-image-

There seems to be a correlation between these occurrences and yellow flowers...
    But what does this all mean?

Recently 2 yellow flowers have been sighted at spawn... They came with a message...

"May the Yellow One protect you"

-image-

Who is this yellow one, and what does he have to do with these yellow flowers and the strange occurrences?

I don't know but I will find out... I will make it my duty to not rest until this mystery has been solved...
    Watch out yellow one... I am on to you!

I actually found a shrine to the yellow one today while out and about

2. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

@Nysic I actually found a shrine to the yellow one today while out and about

Aha! it seems that this yellow one is the leader of his own cult...

Everyone keep a lookout for anything yellow!

We must get to the bottom of this!

3. @Nysic I actually found a shrine to the yellow one today while out and about

So have I, it was made of cobble.

@_Haxington_ Aha! it seems that this yellow one is the leader of his own cult...

if so it must be a very poor cult ;)

4. @Nysic I actually found a shrine to the yellow one today while out and about

I found that to

5. Sunday, September 4th...

Today me and CovertRaw have found more mysterious yellow flowers at spawn... This time they came with coordinates... I am currently investigating the area for the presence of any shrines or something that could lead me closer to unmasking this Yellow One...

Wish me luck...

Haxington reporting in, over and out

6. Edited 7 years ago by CovertRaw

7 red flowers reading "All Hail Crimson Dame"
    3 reading "May Lady Red guide your sword"
    1 reading "All hail Crimson Dame"

These 10 red mysterious flowers I received today at spawn. How these came into my inventory I know not. By whom these flowers originated I know not. The Crimson Red and Lady Red of who they refer I know not as well.

An all yellow user by the name "Lord_Yellow" soon joined the game. He claims to be a follower of the one of is yellow. But others claimed he was a false prophet. I shall remain neutral in my opinion of the new comer for the sake of this mystery. The detectives of CraftyMynes must remain unbiased after all.
    Soon after BaronBattleBread put Lord_Yellow's head around spawn, upon questioning he stated that he hasn't meet the yellow one. After some thought I decided Baron to be having some fun messing with players and not a follower of the yellow one. This is good news, if an admin should fall under their mind control chaos would surely ensue.

Also to be noted would be the matching yellow shields MixMasherPvp and _MasterDragon_ had
    -image-
    This is highly suspicious, those shields bare a resemblance to yellow flowers!
    Who is the Yellow one?
    Who is the Lady Red?
    So many questions..

7. @CovertRaw 7 red flowers reading "All Hail Crimson Dame"
    3 reading "May Lady Red guide your sword"
    1 reading "All hail Crimson Dame"

These 10 red mysterious flowers I received today at spawn. How these came into my inventory I know not. By whom these flowers originated I know not. The Crimson Red and Lady Red of who they refer I know not as well.

An all yellow user by the name "Lord_Yellow" soon joined the game. He claims to be a follower of the one of is yellow. But others claimed he was a false prophet. I shall remain neutral in my opinion of the new comer for the sake of this mystery. The detectives of CraftyMynes must remain unbiased after all.
    Soon after BaronBattleBread put Lord_Yellow's head around spawn, upon questioning he stated that he hasn't meet the yellow one. After some thought I decided Baron to be having some fun messing with players and not a follower of the yellow one. This is good news, if an admin should fall under their mind control chaos would surely ensue.

Also to be noted would be the matching yellow shields MixMasherPvp and _MasterDragon_ had
    -image-
    This is highly suspicious, those shields bare a resemblance to yellow flowers!
    Who is the Yellow one?
    Who is the Lady Red?
    So many questions..

Umm i know this is old but one of my alts is crimson and its making me.uncomfortable knowing that.