We Have Mystery...

1. 7 years ago

Saturday, September 3rd...

Recently on CraftyMynes... Various users have been reporting strange occurrences...

-image-

-image-

There seems to be a correlation between these occurrences and yellow flowers...
    But what does this all mean?

Recently 2 yellow flowers have been sighted at spawn... They came with a message...

"May the Yellow One protect you"

-image-

Who is this yellow one, and what does he have to do with these yellow flowers and the strange occurrences?

I don't know but I will find out... I will make it my duty to not rest until this mystery has been solved...
    Watch out yellow one... I am on to you!

2. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

-image-
    I am the light

3. @_Haxington_ Saturday, September 3rd...

Recently on CraftyMynes... Various users have been reporting strange occurrences...

-image-

-image-

There seems to be a correlation between these occurrences and yellow flowers...
    But what does this all mean?

Recently 2 yellow flowers have been sighted at spawn... They came with a message...

"May the Yellow One protect you"

-image-

Who is this yellow one, and what does he have to do with these yellow flowers and the strange occurrences?

I don't know but I will find out... I will make it my duty to not rest until this mystery has been solved...
    Watch out yellow one... I am on to you!

I actually found a shrine to the yellow one today while out and about

4. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

@Nysic I actually found a shrine to the yellow one today while out and about

Aha! it seems that this yellow one is the leader of his own cult...

Everyone keep a lookout for anything yellow!

We must get to the bottom of this!

5. @Nysic I actually found a shrine to the yellow one today while out and about

So have I, it was made of cobble.

@_Haxington_ Aha! it seems that this yellow one is the leader of his own cult...

if so it must be a very poor cult ;)

6. The one I found was made of quartz and stone looks quite nice

7. Ik who made them

8. @MixMasherPvp Ik who made them

Who made them?

9. I have sighted a shrine too. They follow a pattern I think, but I will not reveal it because I don't want them griefed.

10. Cant say who made them, just embrace it

11. This whole business is starting to seen a little bit suspuscious... Wait! Did you see that? MixMasherPvp claims to know who made them... MixMasherPvp has a hotdog skin... Hotdogs have mustard on them... Mustard is yellow!!!!!

12. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

Illuminati Yellow Flower conspiracy confirmed....

13. @_Haxington_ MixMasherPvp has a hotdog skin... Hotdogs have mustard on them... Mustard is yellow!!!!!

And mustard comes from mustard plants
    -image-
    which have characteristic yellow flowers ... just like
    -image-
    *Gasp*

14. OMG! It all makes sense now!

15. MixMasherPvp is secretly worshiping the yellow one and he is trying to keep it a secret from everyone else!

This yellow one probably has some mustard mind control technique that makes him gain followers... If we do not stop him now he will take over CraftyMynes!

16. You're right! If he takes over the server he might become a power crazy hotdog overlord! He'll turn all the blocks yellow then change the name to MustardMynes which he will rule over with a yellow fist. We cannot let this happen! #CraftynotMusty

17. This all makes sense now! Mix is the yellow hotdog flower delivery sunshine thing guy

18. @Nysic I actually found a shrine to the yellow one today while out and about

I found that to

19. Everybody report any shrines you may find... Especially yellow ones!

We must figure out their secret patterns and hopefully we will be led directly to the Yellow One!

20. I am one with the wisdom, i have embraced the power of the yellow flower. I feel the opportunites i hsve had with the flower. The power is so strong, The yellow flowers are a sign of a gods presence. I eish you all luck in your journeys throught this Golden realm. May the force be with you.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!