We Have a Mystery...

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

I have a mystery and I need everybody's help on it. Yesterday, I let Cutebot into my base because he's a friend of mine. Then, he told me to tp to him because he needed my help taming a dog he found. Like a normal person, I tried to tp to him but accidentally sent the request to the wrong person so I quickly logged off so I wouldn't get killed. I left Cutebot all alone in my base. Right after what happened, I went on to Cutebot's server because I still wanted to chat with him. I had told him what I accidentally did and then we just started playing on his server like normal. He wanted me to get back on CraftyMynes so I could help him with the wild doge but I wasn't in the mood so I didn't. I told him that I had to go to bed, so I logged off. The day after (today) I went on after all my homework was done and found a bad surprise. Half of my heads were taken and there were 6 sticks and 4 bones in a row on the ground. there were 2 signs left. One of the sings was in front of all my dogs that said "nice dogs -wblaine". The other sign said "thanks for the heads -Quartz_King". I was talking to wblaine and he said he would never raid my base. I'm really confused on what actually happened. All of my enchanted books and all of my valuables were left untouched including my base. Any normal raider would take all the heads and grief and raid, but everything except the heads were still exactly the way I left them. If you have any idea on what the true story is, tell me please because if Cutebot did it I'm beating the living crap out of him. Thanks for reading this! -SaltyFlubberFish

2. If Cutebot is a good friend of yours and he isn't know for betraying friend, and wblaine didn't do it which I'm assuming he wouldn't do seeing having nieghbors alive is more valuable than invading them, All I can really think of is that either Quartz_King did or someone tried to frame them but what would be the motive for that?

3. Alibis:
    Wblaine: Would never do it
    Quartz_King:???
    Cutebot: ???

someone else could've done it, but I'm thinking Octons Razor: The simplest answer is usually the correct one.

If wblaine claims he didn't, Cutebot is an ally, and Quartz_king takes credit for stealing the heads then it most likely is Quartz_King.

If any new evidence pops up this is all I can see as a solution to this mystery *blows bubble pipe and has Sherlock Homes hat on*

4. Maybe CuteBot is trolling you. He set it up to look like you were "raided."

5. Seems to me you need new friends

6. Lmao

7. Thank you thank you I thought I was funny too :P

8. I found that funny as hell.

9. Thank you at least someone did I'm well known for my jokes :P @Captain_Mitchell

10. I see.

11. Well at least I made some laugh and shocker I really didn't put it as a joke this time but atleast someone did

12. Yeah. We are getting off topic here.

13. Yea just a little

14. Ah well :)

15. @Captain_Mitchell Ah well :)

Funny while it lasted am I right?

16. Hell yeah!

17. lol I didn't read this because I thought it was that yellow one thread. Anyways, I didn't do it. I never grief or steal valuables. For example, when I was tp'ed to a base that was being greifed/raided I stole 10 beds, because, you know, beds are really useful on this server and hard to craft.. Another time I found a base and put 9 diamonds in their chest and left. Also, when I explore, I rarely leave 15k and I have never explored with Laggy_GIF. So, I wash my hands of this mess and wish you luck in finding the culprit.

18. You really don't raid/grief @wblaine128 ? That's weird lol

19. I only raid and I basically trade it for slightly worse stuff to show they need to relocate into better hiding

20. Why did you use the same thread name as me? :P

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!