We Have a Mystery...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Thank you thank you I thought I was funny too :P

3. I found that funny as hell.

4. Thank you at least someone did I'm well known for my jokes :P @Captain_Mitchell

5. I see.

6. Well at least I made some laugh and shocker I really didn't put it as a joke this time but atleast someone did

7. Yeah. We are getting off topic here.

8. Yea just a little

9. Ah well :)

10. @Captain_Mitchell Ah well :)

Funny while it lasted am I right?

11. Hell yeah!

12. lol I didn't read this because I thought it was that yellow one thread. Anyways, I didn't do it. I never grief or steal valuables. For example, when I was tp'ed to a base that was being greifed/raided I stole 10 beds, because, you know, beds are really useful on this server and hard to craft.. Another time I found a base and put 9 diamonds in their chest and left. Also, when I explore, I rarely leave 15k and I have never explored with Laggy_GIF. So, I wash my hands of this mess and wish you luck in finding the culprit.

13. You really don't raid/grief @wblaine128 ? That's weird lol

14. I only raid and I basically trade it for slightly worse stuff to show they need to relocate into better hiding

15. Why did you use the same thread name as me? :P

16. @_Haxington_ Why did you use the same thread name as me? :P

I thought it was a bump lol

17. Ah god it was me ok? i was sorry after and paid her 24 diamonds because i needed to make it up to her.

18. XD Mystery solved then @Cutebot , did you get your ass handed to you by Fish though?

19. I've been tp'd to random bases where there are signs of people using my name.
    eg " Thanks for the heads - Qfu " . Which raises my curiosity on who placed down that sign. The base that had that sign was lived in by Quartz_King and the_wheat_king.

20. Now Qfu is the go to cover up apparently then

21. And i didnt get killed in the face by salty ty very much.

or Sign Up to reply!