1. 7 years ago

I think it would be awesome if throughout the week that a large holiday fall on, people can use votes (probably like 25 votes) to buy a festive crafty crate with event specific items. I don't mean anything near op, but like for halloween we could get:

• spiderwebs
    • pumpkins
    • pumpkin pie
    • halloween themed heads
    • maybe some potions
  2. That's a great idea! I'm all in on this!

3. I second it. Maybe a rare drop too? Like one near op item with somethjng unique to it?

4. @misterkickman I think it would be awesome if throughout the week that a large holiday fall on, people can use votes (probably like 25 votes) to buy a festive crafty crate with event specific items. I don't mean anything near op, but like for halloween we could get:

• spiderwebs
    • pumpkins
    • pumpkin pie
    • halloween themed heads
    • maybe some potions

@misterkickman they will have a halloween themed craftycrate next month and they always decorated spawn in 1.8 so I'm gonna assume they will do it again too

5. It's called a craftycrate and can be bought for $15 or more depending on your rank and donation amount.

6. GrandmaΩ may take care of this...

7. this will be possible for players to stage once 1.11shulker box comes out. i bags this buisness

8. @iclutchHD It's called a craftycrate and can be bought for $15 or more depending on your rank and donation amount.

Are you saying october will have a halloween craftycrate?

9. @iclutchHD It's called a craftycrate and can be bought for $15 or more depending on your rank and donation amount.

I know that there are purchasable ones, but I mean a less OP, free crate for 25ish votes to show gratitude to those who may not be able to donate but still are active members.

10. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

i already have a haloween buiness set up, waiting for the right time to announce it
    except cobwebs, i have everything needed

11. Only thing I have for Halloween: pumpkins

12. @PenguinMytyMJ october has always been a halloween theme

or Sign Up to reply!