Halloween Skins

1. 7 years ago

Hola people! I was just sitting here rotting away, and I came up with an idea! You say what your Halloween costume is in real life or on Minecraft! I'll go first. I'm my normal Salty self but as a mermaid. I have dat red hair going on and dem bootiful fins. So ya. In real life, (this is so freaking weird but oh well) I'm a sumo wrestler with an inflatable suit! XD I feel like a bouncy castle in it!

2. @OpticImpulse Hola people! I was just sitting here rotting away, and I came up with an idea! You say what your Halloween costume is in real life or on Minecraft! I'll go first. I'm my normal Salty self but as a mermaid. I have dat red hair going on and dem bootiful fins. So ya. In real life, (this is so freaking weird but oh well) I'm a sumo wrestler with an inflatable suit! XD I feel like a bouncy castle in it!

inflateble suit? XXD

3. The unfortunate combination of being under-aged and having Pentecostal parents that are strict on the morals that they believe in ends with me not begin able to celebrate Halloween IRL but if I were to I'd probably be either A: A Colossal Titan because I'm tall as fuck. B: Gajeel from Fairytail cause I'm tall as fuck. or C: Anything that was suggested to me because I didn't have much of a childhood entertainment-wise anyway. Regardless it sounds fun sooo vvvv

for Minecraft I'll probably be a the first thing that pops into my head like idfk a cactus monster or something creatively random as that :P

4. @OpticImpulse Hola people! I was just sitting here rotting away, and I came up with an idea! You say what your Halloween costume is in real life or on Minecraft! I'll go first. I'm my normal Salty self but as a mermaid. I have dat red hair going on and dem bootiful fins. So ya. In real life, (this is so freaking weird but oh well) I'm a sumo wrestler with an inflatable suit! XD I feel like a bouncy castle in it!

Why not just be a bouncy castle instead of a sumo?

5. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

I might be a wizard or something... :/ I dunno lol

6. @Grinning_Bobcat Why not just be a bouncy castle instead of a sumo?

lol my thoughts too

7. @_Haxington_ I might be a wizard or something... :/ I dunno lol

Wizard Lizard?

8. Lol if I'm going as a wizard it's going to be a Harry Potter style wizard

9. why not at a Harry Potter Lizard then???

10. Lol

11. i made a halloween skin, showing it off on cm now

12. @Venetorem TOTALLY doesn't have a Halloween skin at all...xD

13. I remember that one guy with a Justin Bieber skin xD

14. a group of us all just have to line up one day to make a picture or a sentence or something like that

15. @Grinning_Bobcat a group of us all just have to line up one day to make a picture or a sentence or something like that

Go on cm, lets do that :P

16. @Cutebot I can't get on today, tomorrow if not Friday or the weekend

17. @MasaruCyri You can not convince me that it is not halloween

18. @Venetorem @MasaruCyri You can not convince me that it is not halloween

The power of sarcasm, my friend lol

19. Idk if I'll change my mc skin to something halloween related, but irl I'mma be Link :P

20. People already find me scary LOL

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!