Donating Question

1. 7 years ago

I bought VIP cuz i wanted to get the crafty crate for last month. Turns out you needed VIP+ which i found out about after i had already bought VIP. So 6 minutes after purchasing VIP i paid the additional 15 dollars to get VIP+. I then found at that i cant get this month of octobers craft crate because i did not straight up purchase VIP+. So basically i spent an additional 5 dollars by buying VIP twice to get VIP+. But because i did that i cant get both crafty crates even though i could get both if i spent 5 dollars less? I was wondering if an admin or someone could help me get octobers crafty crate.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Pimple_300ping

I'm very lost on this... You seem to lack the ability to read the fine print.

3. when u buy vip+ u get crafty crate for the month u bought it in and whatever your vip+ is still active through for that next month. I bought vip twice which upgraded me to vip+ but prevented me from being able to get it for both months. Because i bought vip twice and got vip+ that way instead of flat out buying vip+ for 25 bucks, i dont get craft crates from both months even tho i spent more

4. You only get one crate per month of vip+ you buy

5. Getting VIP+ for $25 will only get you one month and one crate, saving you $5 over getting VIP then upgrading to VIP+ for another $15, the upgrading is more meant to be a means of renewing your VIP+. If you buy the $25 VIP+ while you already have VIP or VIP+, you will get 2 months of VIP+.

Have a look at: https://forum.craftymynes.com/898-pre-pay-and-save

or Sign Up to reply!