Pre-Pay and Save!

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by CraftyMyner

After doing some reworking to the store to allow upgrading from VIP to VIP+ and reducing the cost for each month of VIP+, we now have a system that allows pre-paying to save.

Below are the amounts you can save:

• VIP+: $5 Over 1 month.
    • VIP+ x2: $10 Over 3 months.
    • 1/4 Server Bill: $25 Over 4 months.
    • 1/2 Server Bill: $35 Over 8 months.
    • Full Server Bill: $55 Over 16 months.

***Remember, even if you only get VIP+ for one month, you will still get permanent VIP after you expire.

Donating to the server helps us do upgrades and make CraftyMynes the best server ever.

Here are some of the things we are doing with the donations:

• Upgrading and moving to a new datacenter and new server to help with lag and network issues.
    • Expanding our backup system to make sure no data is lost.
    • Acquiring new software and services like the new ServerAI system and the server manager.
    • Paying for our domain name, website server and donations store.
    • Testing new equipment, servers and software looking for any way to make improvements to the CraftyMynes experience.

Check out the store: Here

Remember, If you have any suggestions for the store, items in the CraftyCrates or anything else, feel free to let me know :D

- Crafty

2. Wait , so vip+ is cheaper now ? I'm sorta confused :P

3. It means that buying vip+ consecutively will save you 5 dollars every month. Basically, buying vip+, and not the vip upgrade when you want + is better. Think that sums it up.

4. Oh okay :P

5. @TheMightyDrex It means that buying vip+ consecutively will save you 5 dollars every month. Basically, buying vip+, and not the vip upgrade when you want + is better. Think that sums it up.

Exactly!

6. I would suggest a CraftyMynes themed body pillow with the CM logo but that's only my personal dream (lol)
    I would make my own poster
    thts sounds cool tbh like a pay to download a cm poster file or votes or w/e not suggesting legitly but I daydream
    frame tht on my wall like
    yes.
    This is great.

7. @Pimpcy I would suggest a CraftyMynes themed body pillow with the CM logo but that's only my personal dream (lol)
    I would make my own poster
    thts sounds cool tbh like a pay to download a cm poster file or votes or w/e not suggesting legitly but I daydream
    frame tht on my wall like
    yes.
    This is great.

You should like totally make a CraftyMynes banner or something and post it here

No pressure tho

or Sign Up to reply!