application for lakeview faction

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

how did u get banned kickman?

3. @mr_man32 basically, I used lag and a texture pack to abuse bugged chunks to allow me to kind of X-ray. Either way, DO NOT do it. Not worth it at all.

4. Deleted 7 years ago by FishW
  5. Deleted 7 years ago by TomTom900
  6. Spawner*

7. @PenguinMytyMJ would you like to form an alliance with the order of the mackerel?

I could maybe arange that

8. Deleted 7 years ago by TomTom900
  9. Deleted 7 years ago by TomTom900
  10. @mr_man32 ill join if we build below ground and i would want everyone to have skype, also we should find a location with a double spawner

I have built above ground but you can build underground. I have lived underground so long I hate it

11. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

@FishW RIP @misterkickman perma?

yup, however, I do have 2 alts that have been on the server for a bit, and i aded a new one today. However, no of my items gained from xraying are on any of them. So basically I'm starting fresh

12. Deleted 7 years ago by TomTom900
  13. Deleted 7 years ago by TomTom900
  14. Deleted 7 years ago by FishW
  15. @TomTom900 if you let kickman join you are stupid. trust me

16. @TheForgotten20 @TomTom900 if you let kickman join you are stupid. trust me

You have no idea what you are talking about, I was friends we have a mutual alliance. Btw, I have ur coords m8 so stop shittalking me. Also this post is for members, not haters. PM if you wanna waist time for likely no response

17. haha you already raided me, you really think i care? plus i moved

18. Everyone shut up. If you want to talk about yerself just get out on another post or something. Let only da ppl who want ta join talk about their stuff. AND tomtom will do whatever he wantz .ya cant order yer leader ya know. Also da ppl who are looking fer a team or a faction just join Lakeview. And da ppl who got griefed or something. As ya know its hard ta join da other old factions. THIS IS YER CHANCE.

19. @Abbasilol Everyone shut up. If you want to talk about yerself just get out on another post or something. Let only da ppl who want ta join talk about their stuff. AND tomtom will do whatever he wantz .ya cant order yer leader ya know. Also da ppl who are looking fer a team or a faction just join Lakeview. And da ppl who got griefed or something. As ya know its hard ta join da other old factions. THIS IS YER CHANCE.

i agree with you dead man sparrow @Abbasilol

20. Heh good Dog ! xD just joking

21. Deleted 7 years ago by TomTom900
  22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!