TheBlizWiz Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

IGN: TheBlizWiz

Reason: Chat Violations

Appeal: I'll just straight up admit that I abuse the chat too much. While I do think that caps for excitement or rage is okay in moderation, my definition of moderation is much different than this server's. I used to moderate a server which was very loose on its chat restrictions, and naturally I became more expressive with my language, notably capitalization spam.

That being said though, this is not an excuse. I fully admit that my chat usage is in vain despite several warnings, and I do understand why punishment is necessary.

I am not a beggar, and will accept a permanent ban if one is necessary. However, I personally feel that only a 'mute' from chat is necessary, as there are some thing more worthy of a ban in my opinion, like the abuse of hacks.

In the send, I leave the final decision up to the staff.

2. Ello, i'm the mod that banned you

Normally i would run through the logs, but you appear to know the what and why of the situation. Chat violations rarely result in a perm ban, and more often than not, only result in a 1-3day ban depending on the situation. And as per a 'mute' that does not exist in vanilla minecraft.

Part of me wants to believe that you are being sincere in your appeal, but your actions in game leave me wary.

Seeing as this is your first ban, it will be set for 24hrs from my reply (10/9, around 13:00, GMT-5:00)

Please do take this time to read over the rules again

~Ven

3. You have been pardoned sorry for the delay. Try not to break any rules. Please enjoy your stay at CraftyMynes.

or Sign Up to reply!