I need as many ender pearls as possible for as little as possible

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by PenguinMytyMJ

Donations are prefered but i will pay if i have to, thing is i know many of you have your own emder farms and ender farms always have loads of trash pearls, i want every single one of those trash pearls, i have arranged 21 double chests just for ender pearls and i dont plan to stop until they are full!
    Much appreciated, your friendly neighbourhood Melon/Penguin ^_^

2. Dude go in the end and explore you'll come across one like that *snaps fingers together*

3. @Grinning_Bobcat Dude go in the end and explore you'll come across one like that *snaps fingers together*

come across what? an end farm? you think?

4. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

I'm pretty sure you can buy them from @Beedobi and @Dannysharks , they live in End as far as I know and I just bought a stack from Bee like two days ago

Can't say anything about the price though. Maybe they can negotiate if you buy in bulk

5. Ill fix my ender grinder later and then i can give you a shit ton for free

6. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

free? I knew it! got ripped off lol

7. @cileklim i have no problem giving them for free
    u just offered to pay ;P

8. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

Well, thanks anyway +rep fast trader

9. Out of curiosity, why do you need so many epearls? :P

10. @Laineyyz Out of curiosity, why do you need so many epearls? :P

Because im almost out and i dont want to go begging or buy again for a long time

11. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

@PenguinMytyMJ come across what? an end farm? you think?

I know that in some enterance into the ender islands I found one. It's pretty much public if you know the route but I'm not telling where just to keep traffic to it low

Aka is low-key my ender grinder but I only found it and it's probably someone elses

or Sign Up to reply!