Post a Reply
  1. 7 years ago

hi guys i just wanted to express my unluckyness
    why is it that everyone i meet is one that intends to raid so much? other people get the nice guys, but i just happen to get a bunch of raiders. i lost another base today. how? i have no clue. i did not tp anyone in except the trusted drachenzorn, and ofc, a basemate accidently tped qfu in. then qfu made me tp trap drachenzorn because losing my shulker egg would be a big blow to my trust as i had only arrived that day and the shulker egg was gone. then i went to sleep and when i woke up, everything was gone. qfu said he had no reasoon to leak or further raid me and drachenzorn wouldnt do such a thing. well, my conclusion could be wrong, but why am i always the unlucky one meeting the bad guys?

i honestly have no idea how to combat this luck, it feels like the moment i touch a base it would be doomed

2. @TheForgotten20 hi guys i just wanted to express my unluckyness
    why is it that everyone i meet is one that intends to raid so much? other people get the nice guys, but i just happen to get a bunch of raiders. i lost another base today. how? i have no clue. i did not tp anyone in except the trusted drachenzorn, and ofc, a basemate accidently tped qfu in. then qfu made me tp trap drachenzorn because losing my shulker egg would be a big blow to my trust as i had only arrived that day and the shulker egg was gone. then i went to sleep and when i woke up, everything was gone. qfu said he had no reasoon to leak or further raid me and drachenzorn wouldnt do such a thing. well, my conclusion could be wrong, but why am i always the unlucky one meeting the bad guys?

i honestly have no idea how to combat this luck, it feels like the moment i touch a base it would be doomed

hey the base you joined with me was doomed before you arrived and i trust you