1. 7 years ago

hi guys i just wanted to express my unluckyness
    why is it that everyone i meet is one that intends to raid so much? other people get the nice guys, but i just happen to get a bunch of raiders. i lost another base today. how? i have no clue. i did not tp anyone in except the trusted drachenzorn, and ofc, a basemate accidently tped qfu in. then qfu made me tp trap drachenzorn because losing my shulker egg would be a big blow to my trust as i had only arrived that day and the shulker egg was gone. then i went to sleep and when i woke up, everything was gone. qfu said he had no reasoon to leak or further raid me and drachenzorn wouldnt do such a thing. well, my conclusion could be wrong, but why am i always the unlucky one meeting the bad guys?

i honestly have no idea how to combat this luck, it feels like the moment i touch a base it would be doomed

2. Maybe try and play it solo for a while, and if you want to team with someone, get to know them very well before you agree to team. And i mean seriously get to know them and make sure they trust you. If they can't hand over every diamond they own (or whatever they hold super dear to them) and believe you will give it back, don't team. That may be pretty extreme terms, but it's worked for me at least. However, I've also only got 1 teammate, but at least we know we'll never betray each other.

3. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

Just go solo dude. Muuuuuch more easy than teaming. I've had the same base for a loooong time, I've only let few trusted friends into my base and let em visit, but thats it. Teams/Factions are more likely to be raided by "that one guy" than just going solo.

4. Hey, js, I did not leak nor raid anything :)

5. @TheForgotten20 hi guys i just wanted to express my unluckyness
    why is it that everyone i meet is one that intends to raid so much? other people get the nice guys, but i just happen to get a bunch of raiders. i lost another base today. how? i have no clue. i did not tp anyone in except the trusted drachenzorn, and ofc, a basemate accidently tped qfu in. then qfu made me tp trap drachenzorn because losing my shulker egg would be a big blow to my trust as i had only arrived that day and the shulker egg was gone. then i went to sleep and when i woke up, everything was gone. qfu said he had no reasoon to leak or further raid me and drachenzorn wouldnt do such a thing. well, my conclusion could be wrong, but why am i always the unlucky one meeting the bad guys?

i honestly have no idea how to combat this luck, it feels like the moment i touch a base it would be doomed

hey the base you joined with me was doomed before you arrived and i trust you

6. Just try going solo or something

7. In my experience there is no such thing as luck

8. @_Haxington_ In my experience there is no such thing as luck

Yes there /effect @p minecraft:luck 10 10
    :P

9. I find your lack of faith disturbing...

or Sign Up to reply!