1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Dannysharks I disagree. Build big, build whatever you want to whatever size you wish. If it gets raided tomorrow or in a few months there is no point worrying about it. Their is fun within the building, whats the point of building something meh which lasts a long time, when you could build something great which may not last as long, or may last for a long time, no one really knows.
    The fun is in the build, the intricacies and details of what is built, why not make the best build you can?
    In my most humble of opinions

I agree. However, make a second, very intricate but small base to store your items and regroup when/if you get raided.

3. @HaloNest

Kind of like Murphy's Law:" Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."

As long as this server stays up, that base WILL be found. So that's to say if it's unavoidable, why worry to extend the chances of it not being found and just saying fuck it I want to build something HUGE?

4. it is a risk you can take, do not go mad when it gets griefed.

5. You should make a full scale replica of CDS in memory of the Celestial Order
    -image-

6. @_Haxington_ was that a 1.8 build? If not can you show me it?

7. No it was made in the new server but it was raided long ago

8. @_Haxington_ give the coords to it?

9. I read this and my first thought was "Build a giant fish tank."

10. I still have the coords to my first ever base with a double cave spidey farm, so im set

or Sign Up to reply!