Post a Reply
  1. 7 years ago

@TimmyBoyT It seems to me this server is becoming unreliable. =/

Boi this server is up 99.9999% of the damn time. You cannot complain about the little bit of downtime it has. Especially for a non profit one at that. I remember two days for a total of about 12 hours that the server has been down. And those were about 3 months apart.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos

The server is still down and this was like, 10 hours ago? Wow I really hope that it gets fixed soon.

3. tsk tsk tsk. longest down time that I can remember. And last week there was also a few hours downtime. The third party provider is becoming unreliable. Lol.

4. i believe we are approaching 24 hours down. Heh crafty the server owes you a rebate for the down time i guess, take no prisoners!. In all seriousness I hope the server resolves this today :( Well I am off to 12 hours at the factory job I will check back in around 7pm.

5. Edited 7 years ago by Sievel

I'm not sure if it is related since 12 hours ago the server was back to being a dream, but at least since 2 hours ago it disconnects everyone constantly. Like 5sec to 2 min until a disconnect "connection closed by remotehost".
    I know that this is a problem on the hosts side but damn that is ridiculous. Wonder if their server are on fire?