Payment Method

1. 7 years ago

Hey everyone, so today I am planning on donating. I'm torn between 1/2 or 1/4 server bill but my card is not being accepted in the store. I was wondering if I go out and purchase a prepaid card at the store will that work, or is a waste of time. Just wanted to know because if it wont work, I'll bug some friends with a different card.

2. Prepaid cards should work fine from my understanding

3. @iclutchHD Prepaid cards should work fine from my understanding

Wait prepaid cards work? Gotta get VIP now
    *goes to nearest shop*

4. @iclutchHD Prepaid cards should work fine from my understanding

I'll be back soon hopefully as VIP+ then.

5. @CraftyMyner
    Hello! Huge fan of the server. Since we are still down I figured I'd ask you directly.

@iclutchHD Prepaid cards should work fine from my understanding

Is this true, I'm bored enough to go for my walk to the store now but I'd like to be sure before I buy a prepaid card, that it would work.
    Thanks for everything you've done for us, I hope to be around for a long, long time

6. @BluePlauge @CraftyMyner
    Hello! Huge fan of the server. Since we are still down I figured I'd ask you directly.

Is this true, I'm bored enough to go for my walk to the store now but I'd like to be sure before I buy a prepaid card, that it would work.
    Thanks for everything you've done for us, I hope to be around for a long, long time

Thanks, anything that works with paypal or stripe will work here, a visa or mastercard pre-pay card should work.

or Sign Up to reply!