crafty crates with vip+ easy question

1. 7 years ago

I recently purchased a VIP+ upgrade and plan on only doing November unless I get some extra cash. Will I only get 1 crate or 2 because part of October is still left? I really want spawn eggs but if only get 1 crate I will wait for Novembers eggs. Ty on advance.

2. dunno, b4 i got banned on my main account, i bought 2 purchases of VIP+, and only received 1 crate after 30 days, and no new one in the new month

3. You get one crate for each month of VIP+ you purchase. So if you have VIP and then Upgrade to VIP+, that would give you 1 crate. If you didn't have anything and bought 1/4 Server Bill, you would get 4 crates.

4. @CraftyMyner You get one crate for each month of VIP+ you purchase. So if you have VIP and then Upgrade to VIP+, that would give you 1 crate. If you didn't have anything and bought 1/4 Server Bill, you would get 4 crates.

bills give crates? well shit

5. @misterkickman I don't have any records for 2 VIP+'s just one VIP+.

6. @CraftyMyner You get one crate for each month of VIP+ you purchase. So if you have VIP and then Upgrade to VIP+, that would give you 1 crate. If you didn't have anything and bought 1/4 Server Bill, you would get 4 crates.

dibs on a 1/4 bill, as soon as I bother to get off my lazy ass and walk to the store for the prepaid visa card

7. got it i will wait for the november crate i only purchased it early to get the discount

8. I think I will likely extend the sale till November for the downtime.

or Sign Up to reply!