Im Making a New Sky Faction

1. 7 years ago

Ok like many of you know i had once set up an peaceful explorer faction called the Sky Kin but that died a slow death for reasons i wont go into here.

Now as the title suggests i am setting up a different faction called the Storm Lords.
    We shall be Primarily merchants, Redstone engineers and explorers

we shall no longer be entirely peaceful we shall crush our enemies entirely and raise our allies to new heights

The only members who's identity shall be revealed will be my own and the various base leaders when we get more established.

if you wish to join contact me in-game or on this thread

2. This faction seems great for me! I love redstone and would like to join

3. @TopsNeverStops This faction seems great for me! I love redstone and would like to join

ok is there anyone who can confirm your abilities as redstone engineer or can you post a video of you making a long range tnt cannon?

4. is this the kind of faction i need to change my set home for?

5. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@MelonCelebrate is this the kind of faction i need to change my set home for?

only if you want to move to a faction location but it is preferred

6. @thegoldsmith ok is there anyone who can confirm your abilities as redstone engineer or can you post a video of you making a long range tnt cannon?

i dont really make tnt cannons and I have no way of recording

7. @TopsNeverStops i dont really make tnt cannons and I have no way of recording

i meant the cannon as an example but if you dont have any recording software can you find a friend to vouch for your skills

8. you know gold i would like to invest in helping this faction out

9. Hmmn. Funny, but if someone asked to join you by posting in this thread will that give some hint who are in your faction?

10. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@_Drachenzorn_ Hmmn. Funny, but if someone asked to join you by posting in this thread will that give some hint who are in your faction?

I wont say if they are accepted or not publicly

@ghostassasin81 you know gold i would like to invest in helping this faction out

and we will be thankful for the support

11. Gold, this seems like an interesting idea.
    I may want to join once I can pack my stuff up.

12. @Spiketickett Gold, this seems like an interesting idea.
    I may want to join once I can pack my stuff up.

sure

13. This is kinda what the Undertakersare becoming, just more noob killing

14. @MelonCelebrate is this the kind of faction i need to change my set home for?

I was in this faction but i had a home somewhere else so i just visited every once in a while

15. And also the goldsmith you need to get on more if your going to start this faction. I could also help you protect it if anyone tries to raid or grief it. Even though they would probably take your coords

16. @TomTom900 And also the goldsmith you need to get on more if your going to start this faction. I could also help you protect it if anyone tries to raid or grief it. Even though they would probably take your coords

i've been on a good bit recently ive been quiet while i build an awesome castle to impress new members

17. anything big with a bit of detail tends to awe people, always fun

18. @ardoasms anything big with a bit of detail tends to awe people, always fun

I know im basically making it look like it is about to tip over at any moment

or Sign Up to reply!