3. that didn't last long

4. Lol nice.

5. Oolfa

7 Mar 2016 Suspended

Who says I'm the leader? Haha wtf

6. [deleted]

7 Mar 2016

its sad to say but im actually the leader of the emprise

7. @Reptilian_OS_X You may want to find better members for your faction. Ones that won't make stupid decisions like PVP logging and revealing base coords *cough* Oolfa *cough*

8. [deleted]

7 Mar 2016

soviet your merely a speck in the sky of my problems good luck with any of your new recruits being any good

9. @Reptilian_OS_X Lol, I already have members from the last server, I don't need new ones like the scrubs you've employed. They've already betrayed you and made your faction look like a pathetic, dollar store version of Red Army.

10. [deleted]

7 Mar 2016

dollar store?

the House of wolves was doing what the red army is doing now for a year before you

11. Dude, no offense, but nobody even noticed the "house of wolves" in the shadow of Apathy.
    Try again next year.

12. [deleted]

7 Mar 2016

@Mabzino sorry i offended you but the comment was not for you to answer

13. Then why did you post it on a public forum?

14. @deleted Hmmm House of Wolves? Never heard of them. Are they another failed faction like that knock off blue army?

15. @sovietsuperman ill have you know its not knockoff. it is bootleg.

16. Ahaha I remember house of wolves. I was part of it because I thought it would be a chill place to build fun stuff. That didn't quite work out xD

17. @TheosKW Na, we are the chill place to build fun stuff now :D

18. @BoneChi11er Speaking of, if you guys ever have any projects where an extra set of hands would be appreciated, let me know! :)

19. @sovietsuperman @deleted Hmmm House of Wolves? Never heard of them. Are they another failed faction like that knock off blue army?

I still remember finding destroyed bases on random tps with a sign in front that said something like "The wolves have been here".

20. @pand1024 I was being coy lol. Deleted is actually gnome but I think I'm going to be nicer from now on. It seems things got crazy when I left for my mini-vactaion

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!