I'm not the only player that use hacks or mods in this server

1. 7 years ago

Admin, I'm not the only player that use mods or hacks in this server. Come on man, I've uninstalled xray, pls unbann me. If I use xray for more time, u will ban me permanently. U have unbanned more players, and now u don't want unbann me for a bit use of xray ? I've uninatalled it, do u want verify ? Pls unbann me.

2. No.

3. No, you aren't the only player who uses mods or hacks. But when we catch them (and we will) they will join you in being banned permanently from the server.

4. Here is something i wrote a few days prior to this on why we don't pardon hackers.

@iclutchHD We had this policy before you came along however it did not work at all. We have seen a bigger chance of changing their way with purchasing alts. I will not be wasting more of my little time watching somebody who I already caught hacking who is more cautious the second time around. I don't think you understand how much harder it is getting somebody again the second time around. They come back more seasoned of a hacker. I think you need to put yourself in our shoes .

They do and we spot them out all the time very easily, and it is even more annoying. Having to make sure a player is another is incredibly annoying. It is very tedious and it does in fact waste a lot of time just to make sure they are who we think they are

That is their own fault for fucking up, not ours.

No thanks, nobody with hacks will be pardoned in my book. The day that happens you will see me quit being admin. I don't allow any hack at all here. Maybe in your eyes as a normal player they seem easier however once again you have not put yourself in our shoes. Catching somebody slip a second time can be much more annoying and tedious since they will be more careful.

If they truly felt that way they shouldn't have done it in the first place. 30 bucks is 30 bucks, and hey, they chose to get their account banned on this server not us, why they hell should we feel sorry for them?

So you think, but what about those who take longer to catch than others? The amount of normal players who I see get banned eventually is too high. I have known many long time players who have been caught and it is even more frustrating because they get away with it when the proof is there but I don't have the physical evidence. At times it has taken me several months to bust a single player who is hacking but I cannot actually catch them. You yourself may peacefully play along the server but the staff here also tries to enjoy playing too. Yes we did give up our freedom essentially when we started out as staff however is it not messed up to not have a moment to spare to ourselves?

TL;DR : I quit the day we pardon hackers, hackers ruin the economy, waste admin time, and we don't care about the cost of an alt account.

You have to realize all of the admins are adults and have many responsibilities to do besides run the server, and we are not able to be on all day every day spending each second watching people. Adding this to our many responsibilities is not worth it whatsoever, and will do more harm to the server than good. Yes we do have moderators who help us out quite a lot when we cannot be on however it is impossible to toss this all to them when it comes to catching hackers. We do have wonderful moderators who we choose to be able to catch people however at times we must approve of it first. It is incredibly easy to say "yes go ahead ban them its yours" however we have the weight of making sure it was the right choice, the moderators do not have as much experience as the admins. There are times when admins must review the evidence and come to a consensus before banning somebody for good. Aside from this spending more of our time on the server watching them, we see it as more harm done because they may ruin the economy heavily before we catch them. Any hack is as good grounds as another to be permanently banned, if you do one hack you do another. Once you start hacking you don't just particularly do that single one. And once you hack, you don't see the game the same way you did as before. Hacking will remain a permanent ban on CraftyMynes.

or Sign Up to reply!