I am very sorry

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by AwesomerGamer018

Name in game: Awesomegamer018. I was banned because I spammed in the chat. I think I should be unbanned because I really enjoyed playing on this server and I am very sorry for my behavior. I also promise to NEVER spam again in the chat (please take my word for it) Thank you for your time. (Thank you for unbanning me)

2. Edited 7 years ago by 2Chill

It wasn't just spam , here is a reminder
    :20:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7AwesomerGamer018§r> They are horny
    [19:39:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <AwesomerGamer018> ur name should be gilbert the grammar nazi
    [20:38:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7AwesomerGamer018§r> jlkh,gfxdh
    [20:46:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7AwesomerGamer018§r> not as dead as your mom
    [20:54:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7AwesomerGamer018§r> not as hard as your dad
    [20:59:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7AwesomerGamer018§r> afdjhskreofdbgrlsgadfbgrktjgdsbprkeghrjlplogjih;dlbkjkklbgdjkbihcnkjgohml,dsgnkmls;gthfntgfnghrdfb

Pretty disgusting behavious to be quite honest , please make sure to read over the rules , carefully and let's try to avoid things like this in the future .

you will be unbanned in 24 hours , when an admin or the owner has time .

3. I'm going to extend this ban to 3 days based on the vulgarity of the language used.

Nysic

4. Pardoned , welcome back . make sure to follow the rules to avoid this in the future .

or Sign Up to reply!