Post a Reply

❄ CraftyMynes Christmas Photos ❄

1. 7 years ago

@Sirchristopher10 Can I purchase that if possible :D

It was from before reset. I had made it and last few days started giving them out like crazy, just putting them around spawn or tossing them to afk people. So I can't really sell them cause I don't have them anymore. But in my base tour video, I do go over and show the canvas of it off.

2. @Dennari43 It was from before reset. I had made it and last few days started giving them out like crazy, just putting them around spawn or tossing them to afk people. So I can't really sell them cause I don't have them anymore. But in my base tour video, I do go over and show the canvas of it off.

You should make another sometime :D

3. @Dennari43 It was from before reset. I had made it and last few days started giving them out like crazy, just putting them around spawn or tossing them to afk people. So I can't really sell them cause I don't have them anymore. But in my base tour video, I do go over and show the canvas of it off.

@Dennari43 Thinking about it, but I don't have the same luxuries of a wool villager this time around :/

stop thinking and just do it ! i wouldnt mind buying a few if they were appealing things , aka not anime stuffs ;/ , but some old school game characters would be lit . zelda,link,ganon,mario,luigi,yoshi,megaman,donkeykong,metroid,ninja gaiden,tmnt,or really anything game related that would go into one of those genres .